Reviews for Way Too Crazy
sand beneath our feet chapter 8 . 6/26
You write very nice kissing scenes
sand beneath our feet chapter 7 . 6/26
Wooooow i loved every5ing fromthe smashing plate to the kiss to it never ever happened yippe!

Yes u have weird friends
sand beneath our feet chapter 6 . 6/26
Yay cookies! Wow its very amazing awesome what was i lying about last chapter, sub average yeah right.
sand beneath our feet chapter 5 . 6/26
Oh gosh even when it is only sub average i love this story, if only for how amaxing your author notes are
sand beneath our feet chapter 4 . 6/26
Ahahaha i reallyactually laughed this xhapter and yeah sometimes it notthat good but geesh most of the time it wow amazing like wooooooow i want to favorit it twice
sand beneath our feet chapter 3 . 6/26
Waaaaaaaaa this is so awesome i love it so funny hehehehe

I really lov your end comments they are almost or better than the story but gohs the story is awesome
sand beneath our feet chapter 2 . 6/26
OH MY GOSH SHE MET THE AVENGETS AWESOME NO ONE DOES THAT YIPPE YAY! Ahahahaaha yeeeees i love this gosh it has been so long since ireviwed cuz nothing is good but wow!
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 6/26
Omg what this is not awful like ok it wasn five star but this is like th first out of twenty nine and a half loki darcy stories where i ddint wan to just smash my phone because darcywas so freaking stupid an jane was an idiot so yay you!
Lost frost Wolf chapter 39 . 12/27/2015
Your story has me well entertained, I am really enjoying it and can't wait for the ending !
Anon-Me chapter 39 . 9/9/2015
Hi! I came across your story and really like the premise. I'm glad to hear that your exams are over and hopefully you've done well. I look forward to reading the next chapter (and chapters). Please update soon. :)
Skadi chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
Keep at it- this is brilliant. Not sure who should be killed, but don't kill Loki or Darcy (my heart will break!) Maybe Thor? Odin?
Good luck!

(P.S. I feel your pain when it comes to A Levels!)
Bad luck rose chapter 39 . 8/21/2015
I pretty sure your at the point that they win and Loki ask Darcy to marry hiM. I like this story isn't too emotional but isn't boring just right. Continue please
kat chapter 39 . 8/3/2015
loving this story so far, hope u continue this fic to the end!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/28/2015
coulson,fury or hill should die since i will kill u myself if anyone major such as the avengers or loki or the girls die
RhizOneill chapter 39 . 7/29/2015
What a chapter. OMG my feeling are going out to them. Please update the next chapter soon.