Reviews for Way Too Crazy
coulson,fury or hill should die since i will kill u myself if anyone major such as the avengers or loki or the girls die
RhizOneill chapter 39 . 7/29
What a chapter. OMG my feeling are going out to them. Please update the next chapter soon.
Smiles1998 chapter 39 . 7/28
You have me as a follower now! I'm Cingular in late but I just LOVE this story. Me and my friend will check out that poll tomorrow. Great job!
willowlux chapter 38 . 3/4
Please continue! :)
UPDATE!And I will send you a gazillion virtual hugs and a gazillion virtual cookies and rainbows and a gazillion virtual lollipops.
Trusque chapter 38 . 10/12/2014
I hadn't checked in since chapter 34 and then BAM! 4 more chapters! Thank you!
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
this was fun to read I hope to read the next chapter soon. great job.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/18/2014
This is such a great story! Please don't quit on us. I have been dying for an update! You are such an amazing author and I want to see what happens between those two!
BigFatJellyFish chapter 38 . 4/23/2014
Oh my gosh... This is the best story ever. You are an amazing writer, you have to update as soon as possible other wise I WILL go insane. Update. Soon. Please?
WinterTrickster chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
Okay so the 1st time i tried to review it didnt say i had so i am gonna retype it anyway
(plz imagine review in Hiddleston's voice)
THIS STORY IS GREAT!
I know you just updated so i cant complain...
PLZZZZZ DONT KILL ANYONE OFF IN THE BATTLE(except thanos and MAYBEY odin) JUST DONT KILL TASERTRICKS
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR A-LEVELS
Here is a virtual cookie for you with GREEN icing
WinterTrickster chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
Good luck on your a-levels
This is a great story! i resent tge cliffhanger but you updated like 2 days ago so i cant complain
PLEASE DONT KILL ANYONE OFF
(IMAGINE REVIEW IN HIDDLESTON'S VOICE)
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Imaginationstation196 chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
I just love this story so so much! You're doing a really good job :)
RhizOneill chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Please let them win. More please soon.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
lol
please-stop-killing-dean chapter 37 . 4/6/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next! This is amazing!