Reviews for Always Remember
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
I loved the end! AW!
harkie5 chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Really cute story thanks for sharing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
That was so much fun to read. A lot of heartache and sniffles, but definitely worth reading.
BernieR chapter 30 . 3/31/2014
Aww, yay! They found each other again!
A story of soulmates, through and through! :)
Darlene8164 chapter 30 . 1/15/2014
I loved this story! I really felt everything that was going on with them. I laughed, I cried, and I shouted "Yes" at the end. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
Sad but beautiful love story.
MatingInspires chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Cute
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 5/22/2013
LOL . . . a very public proposal . . . YAY! Great ending my dear.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
Please tell me in the epilogue, that she did finish school . . . via online courses . . . or some magic fandom way? She only had one year left . . . Or, you could have made it a nine year separation and them seniors at college. I guess she could transfer her credits to Northwestern . . . Oh, and transfer Kate with her as well . . . so she can be with Garrett. Have I asked enough of you considering this has been long finished? LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
This was the best line of the story so far: "I love you," we whispered together. To know they are that in sync with each other . . . enough to say those words . . . and to both say it at the same time . . . sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
He should get a swan tattoo as well . . . they mate for life.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 5/22/2013
Definite warm fuzzies . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
I could see why the therapist would suggest that. Especially at what, fourteen? She had to move on to get better. There was no way she could live her life that depressed. There was no way Renee could afford to move back up there. I highly doubt she would even if she could afford to . . . Bella said she likes it in FL.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
Very happy . . . except the "only three more days" part.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 5/22/2013