Reviews for Ladies Choice
Omg I love it!*-*
ashley.mascarinas1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Teacher!Rachel
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
How about Sugar & Marley team up to break up Brittany and Sam because Sugar knows how much Britt & Santana really love & NEED each other, (Plus the both can plainly SEE BrittSam HOT MESS, while BRITTANAEPIC LOVE STORY)! In doing so they also help Brittana get Quinn & Rachel together, because FABERRY IS ENDGAME FINNASSHOLIO)! Then Sugar & Marley realize THEY love each other, then end. Also I wouldn't mind if Finn & Mr. Shue died in a horrific accident, (like a house fire or eaten by zombies)!
Dandigirl chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Great story, and a Happy Birthday! I gift you a virtual batch of my famous birthday brownies (the secret is instant espresso).
ScorpioP chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This was a cute story, so thank you for writing this. I am as perplexed as anyone by the current pairings on Glee. Apparently, true love means an emotional breakup song or two before you move on to the next partner. I just don't know anymore.
Sharene19 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Love this story and the ending :) but I just have to ask are you kidding me on the Quinn and Santana thing right? I don't see it I it that is the case I'm so glad I am done with Glee...
gllover22 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Enjoyed this story very much. I hope you can continue to write. I've really enjoyed your work. Good luck in life and your future endeavors. Happy Birthday. See (read) you soon?
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Yay for Faberry kisses! If only the show was this good! And don't you dare stop writing! Take a break if you need it, but don't stop!
anon chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I'm hoping you'll get back to writing eventually, you're an excellent writer. But furthermore, I hope you'll settle whatever personal issues you're dealing with right now. I hope it all plays out. If this will be the last one you wrote, thank you for sharing your stories with us. It's been a pleasure reading your work, as well. :)
lileyfan1415 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Hey,

I loved this chapter. you should do a sequel. dont end the story here. keep going. happy early birthday.
haelthy chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
wow, that was cute...i hope finn is not gonna ruin their date...he's an ass...lol...more of faberry cuteness pls...
Jimena chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Rachel as the teacher! Actually both could work.. Have fun!
hoglee chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Very, very sweet scene. Poor Quinn, how embarrassing! Can't wait to read dance chapter! You ought to be glad if you didn't watch Quinn's thanksgiving episode- they've trashed her character once again- I can't even think about it! I think between teacher Quinn and Teacher Rachel, Rachel would be hotter but maybe Quinn more realistic as Rachel is so willing to be forward ala her dreadful Mr Schu crush?
LoveLight22 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Awwww, they are so cute!

And I really like the idea of Teacher!Rachel :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
hah u could always make rachel a substitute glee coach