Reviews for He makes her smile
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Love it! So sweet. Thank you!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow. This was so lovely! I wish I'd seen it after the ep came out, but it's still so perfect and I'm glad I found your work!
actuallyido chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ugh so much pretty in this story. It's the little moments like this one that really make me swoon.
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
They're just so cute! Love them! And that she loves that he's a relationship man - which he so is.
Also love your subtle hints that Ryan's figured it out but Esposito's still asking questions that Rick's deflecting
Great

Aveo
mojor chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
all the warm fuzzy feels!
delightful.
thank you.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is so good! You're really in touch with the characters. I love that when they leave, they say good bye In the same way they always do. :) lovely.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww! Loved this! I have a huge smile on my face now too! :)
Jessie
Scully223 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwwwww. Perfectly in character. Super Cute. I love B noticing that Ryan was gonna try to intercept. Love it all.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Love this! I like that you mention Ryan deflecting Esposito and Kate kinda noticing it, but too caught up in Castle and what she wants to do to him to really focus and think about.
PinkElephant5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lovely moment, I really liked it!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is lovely. Subtle and feels just right. Liked the nod to Ryan too.
microgirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was great! It put a big smile on my face. You nailed the flirting between Kate and Rick. That was something I could see on the show. This was fantastic. Great, great job!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, that was sweet.
Tulips77720 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very sweet. I loved reading it. Good job. :)
Ali chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
"Sweetheart"
I JUST MELTED
When they start using pet names either legitimately or in a teasing manner in the show, I'm convinced my heart will burst into fireworks