Reviews for Twist of Fate
Detsella Morningdew chapter 11 . 9/10
I have never liked kid Naruto so much as I do in your story. (I've always liked him, but wished his talk-no-jutsu stuff was exactly like the stuff you are doing in this story. Those were always my favorite parts in canon.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 10 . 9/10
You wrote Itachi and Kisame better than most writers.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 9/10
Thanks for clarifying Yondaime *Mizukage* for my sleep-deprived brain. It seems so obvious. (You did clear it up contextually later, so I don't think it's too much of an actual issue.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 9/10
Yeah. The ANBU were used too often to "show the strength of the enemy", but since there wasn't any actual instances of them doing any impressive things, they seem barely stronger than genin.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 9/10
Ramen is indeed the food of the gods. I've eaten it for over a month straight, for almost every meal, and not gotten tired of it. (It obviously wasn't cup ramen.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 9/10
I like your version of things. The fanon concept of Hiruzen's hands being tied by the council just sits wrong with me. It makes more sense that he simply had too much faith in their humanity, or fond memories of people he knew. Not putting his foot down hard enough on friends/villagers. That and not quite knowing all that was going on in the first place (being swamped with duties after a huge hit to the village).
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 9/10
This was a masterful start, and a very good illustration of how lucky canon Konoha is that Naruto grew up like he had.

And I like how you made everything still thematic and true to canon in spirit, even though so much is different. I was reluctant to start this fic, mostly because most "Naruto leaves Konoha" fics have a very different vibe to them, but I'm glad I decided to check it out.
tsukasa30 chapter 8 . 9/7
Damn't you why you must kill zabuza i'm starting enjoy his character
This is such a great story! Probably my favourite naruto fanfic!
"Wind beats lightning, asshole!" Made me laugh far more than it should have
X-ammaG chapter 13 . 6/6
Oho? Interesting!
I do hope this leads somewhere for Kakashi and our beloved Anko! X3
Its gotta be yamato! Yamato is my answer to the guess if speariw
WebSlinger12 chapter 2 . 3/5
This... Is so satisfying
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 17 . 1/30
This is bad.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 2 . 1/30
Maybe worry more about actually spelling correctly, or writing people talking their ages, instead of giving points to people, hmm?
1,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »