Reviews for Twist of Fate
Yeza Nairomof chapter 22 . 8/18
Awesome story, keep up the good work.
Dauntes chapter 22 . 7/19
This is a seriously enjoyable story. I really hope you come back to it at some point. Thanks for writing it!
GoatTakingAShower chapter 2 . 6/16
The council is fanon, other than koharu, homura, and(as of shippuden) danzo. Civilian council is fanon only, there is no council to be strict with canon wise, as prior to shippuden the only two who were ever even visible were koharu and homura, who did nothing relevant whatsoever.
Great Destroyer Hurricane chapter 22 . 6/10
This was an awesome fic. One of the best if not the best I've ever read. I don't know whether you abandoned this story or not but I like it so much.

Notice: You have gained a new follower.
Golden Wind God chapter 13 . 6/5
love the bruce lee reference
Golden Wind God chapter 1 . 6/2
nice
humancyrax chapter 2 . 3/8
boy watching the third boss up on the council like that was everything the third was far too hands off with the naruto situation in canon glad he realized it in this story.
Be lekker chapter 22 . 3/2
I like this fanfic
RedHood001 chapter 22 . 10/14/2021
HAH! This story is amazing!

I love the characterization and all the changes that are happening from Naruto meeting with Iwa Shinobi to Zabuza and Haku along with Itachi and Kisame. It's very fascinating to see how much he's changing these people already.

It also makes me feel bad. Itachi and Kisame are still in the Akatsuki after all. We know what their mission is gonna be.

Though, I love the fact that Naruto is getting the chance to meet other Uzumaki Clan members. I definitely expected that reaction when Noriko spoke of the way Karin's Mom and her are treated. I'm really excited for Naruto to actually meet Fu and then Karin soon. The former due to the Jinchūriki stuff and the latter because of their familial connection. Naruto is craving so many forms of kinship, be they blood or Bijuu type of connection.

This is amazing!
RatherFabulous chapter 19 . 10/8/2021
I know that you wrote this ages ago, so I don't know if a review even matters to you anymore. Nevertheless:
You say that you suck at fight scenes, but I thought that that one was very good. I enjoyed it, at least, and I'm older and particular about the fanfictions I'll waste my time on. Puerile, no character development or twisting the characters beyond all recognition, bad grammar, poor or no plot, simply re-hashing the original series, egregious (and usually awkward and pointless) sex scenes, I'm out. The vast majority of fanfic isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

As to your apologies for not having posted - why would anyone feel the need to apologize for prioritizing Real Life over fanfiction? You can visit the fanfic world, but you have to LIVE in the real one, the one with schedules, bills, emergencies and illness, obligations and responsibilities, etc.
If you don't post a chapter for a while - or ever, the world doesn't end.
If you don't get an assignment done, or you miss a mortgage payment...

Anyone who pesters you or gives you grief for not immediately providing new chapters for their amusement, for not bending to a demand for a certain plot direction, for your characters to exhibit a specific demeanor or to take specific actions, or for sexual content, including orientation, behavior or a (shudder) "pairing" for your characters, can just wander off into the weeds. (Preferably, poison ivy.)
It's YOUR world.

Your writing and posting this for our enjoyment is a FREELY OFFERED GIFT. No one is paying you, so you don't owe anyone a thing.
If idiots EVER give you grief about that, scrape 'em off of our shoe, kick dirt over them, and move on. If they wanna grab the wheel and steer, they can write their OWN fanfic. (If they can even string coherent thoughts together.)
Here endeth the rant.

Thank you for writing this and posting it for our enjoyment.
Purgatoryblaze chapter 2 . 10/3/2021
his name is HIRUZEN not hizuren
Detsella Morningdew chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
I have never liked kid Naruto so much as I do in your story. (I've always liked him, but wished his talk-no-jutsu stuff was exactly like the stuff you are doing in this story. Those were always my favorite parts in canon.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
You wrote Itachi and Kisame better than most writers.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 9/10/2021
Thanks for clarifying Yondaime *Mizukage* for my sleep-deprived brain. It seems so obvious. (You did clear it up contextually later, so I don't think it's too much of an actual issue.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 9/10/2021
Yeah. The ANBU were used too often to "show the strength of the enemy", but since there wasn't any actual instances of them doing any impressive things, they seem barely stronger than genin.
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »