Reviews for Twist of Fate
Shadow the Ranger chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! 8 update soon!
MC chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
good.
keep it coming...
Grief and Sorrow chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Yes, go Hokage-jiji. I can't wait for the next chapter. Bad on Kakashi for just leaving the kid, the forest of death is no place for a nap. Bleh. :)
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Woohoo! Go Old Man Sarutobi! Too bad it's too little to late for Naruto. I can't wait to see how he's doing with Zabuza and Haku. And I can't BELIEVE Kakashi was stupid enough to leave a child out in the open, let alone the Forest of Death, after having been sleep genjutsued.
fco ala chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
in sparow rin
21X chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Oh man, your story is making me feel emotions. Powerful ones, this is nicely written in my opinion. I cannot wait for the next update! I loved the scene in which the face if the fourth Hokage was crying to see his son leave.
Freshino chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
i am hooked on your story, looking forward to more so please update soon...
MC chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
please continue...
very good fic.
fanficreader71 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter, I will be looking forward to reading your next udpate
Little X-Kid chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
That was great :) I've read some similar stories, but I think yours is one if not the best one I've seen.
knoteach chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I heartily agree with you about Sarutobi and the council. They got far too out of control, in what was supposed to be a military village. Good idea and a geat start, I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Darkryus chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
sparrows rin right?
darkhuntressxir chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
haha.. serve the council right!
Simgr101 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
best fic ive found relating to naru leaving the village :) its hard to describe but i love it :) PLEASE CONTINUE
im guessing sparrow might be ummm yamato perhaps?
sarutobi is written really well :) bout time those council members got put in their place for half the shit that happened to naruto ;p
i came accross a story relating to obito say if he accidently time travelled instead of being found by madara. back then his goals and what not were the exact same as naruto's ;p
is nagato and obito going to ally naruto at all ;p would like to see them trying to find a path to peach outside the tsukuomi thing ;p
so many ideas come to mind here :) keep going :) i kinda wanna see now when zabuza and naruto now go to fight kakashi and what not if that happens. will be interesting how things play out. SO CONTINUE DAMN IT!
MC chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awesome. Great start.
the crying hokage was a nice touch..
continue the good work