Reviews for Something New In My Life
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Oh NO! Dave is a cretinous knobhead!
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
love it!
liz1967 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I hate to say it but Julie's right. You can't start a relationship when you're drunk or depressed and being both could end up in disaster. Great start, can't wait for more :)
JacNaylorRocksMySocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Like this:)
GirlonaBridge chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Well there's a turn up for the books! But then Dave isn't a monster, he's just a stupid, unpleasant little toad. And human. That's a kind of Sally Wainwright-esque move you've done there - just when I was expecting a big chase scene. Much more realistic.
And aww I can just picture Gill and Julie together at the end. Very sweet but not too soppy. Thanks you!
GirlonaBridge chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I like Mrs Murray senior! A real lady.
Ohhh the bit where Mitch says "she misses you" and then Gill sniffs and changes the subject - I can actually see her fighting to stop her face wobbling and showing how much she's feeling! Perfect Gill, feeling very deeply but not opening up.
I really like the pace of this story, seeing them proceed in stages and not tying up all at once.
GirlonaBridge chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Awww! Everyone in the team is so sweet. And those two are so sweet with Julie trying not to be too soppy and Gill being so far beyond that given the situation. She always has her priorities right.
I really liked Mitch in this too - another one with his priorities in order.
Lovely. Glad this isn't the end :)
GirlonaBridge chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Ooooh the suspense! Glad she's going to be ok though. I really liked Janet on the phone, you conveyed that sudden awkwardness when you badly need to talk to someone but you can't say the important stuff very well.
GirlonaBridge chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Och I just adore Gill and Julie together! Well done :)
I loved Janet's conversations with Gill too. Janet is so thoughtful and non-judgemental which is spot on. And like how you've got everyone else involved around the edges so it feels like it's really happening in the office, on any normal week.
I that finding out that Gill was with Julie would really knock Dave's confidence. I'm not sure how he would take it out on the world but he's such a man's man and so sex-minded that I think he would really struggle to think that Gill had anyone else, especially a woman.
Looking forward to more... whatever happens!
melissapaigex chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
this is one of the fastest updates ive known! thankyouu!

it was really good! i love Janet, awww!
ok, i am so glad they have got together and (in the words of megan) had sexay timee;'D

hehehe please update soon! oxxo
xomelxo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this is amazing you baaabe thankyou! eeeeeek! i am so glad you wrote this!
Kevins birthday is so cute;') what is he? 12? jokesss! ;p
andy and janet, tut tut!
rachhel and kevin's dancing is probably better than mine thats for sure! ;D
omg i love this so much pleeeeease write more; xooxoxoxoxoxo
MegannLoouise chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ohmygod Gillian! This is amazing!
Pleeease write more! I love Gill/Julie!;D
Aww Happy Birthday Kev!:D
I really hope they get together properly in the next chapter if you know what I mean;)
Wooo, this is fabby!xox