Reviews for Loki Vs Mjoinir
leeanne.noack chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
aww I actually read a fanfic where thor talk about how he dueled loki and loss control of his anger, hit him in the head, blood and inbedded dent in his head.

this is good
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I liked it - angst is a readers candy :)
firecracker189 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Here, have some writer candy!
Love! Brother feels just make me melt into a little puddle:)
If you fancy Avengers fics, i've got some posted.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awww!
I love brotherly Thor and Loki!
And I love finding fics like this! Very well done! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aaahw.. just, aaaaaaaaaaaaahw!
karkatthekawaiiestvantas chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is a really great story. You should write a one shot about the time loki was sick like you mentioned in this story. Or tell me the name of the story if you already did. :)
Child of Hermes chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Cute, lots of fluffy brotherly love
An elf from Mirkwood chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was beatifull! Thor is good big brother for caring his baby brother and it is just so sweet!
I truly hope you write more, you raelly made my day with this story! Thank you! n_n
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
i love this, im soooooo glad that this wasnt a slash. i must admit theres something about older brothers looking after/protecting their younger brothers that gets me everytime
skydancer2ooo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ouch! A hit to the head with the legendary war hammer, and he lives. I'm glad you didn't make Loki unmatchable to Thor. The Boy Band 3 and Snippy are Thor's friends. However I think the W3 would have been closer to Loki had it not been for Sif. Hogun is wise enough to know everyone has their own strengths. Fandral would be more interested in the the women he courts, and Volstagg is a cheery happy person looking to have a good time. Sif is a pitbull and a b¡tch. She wants to be a man so bad, that she is quick to point out differences; to show she is more like a man. I hate her in 99% of fics.

I'm glad Odin is not bad here. I think Odin just knew how to relate to Thor more than Loki. To Loki it may seemed like he treated Thor better because they might have had a playful fun relationship. Loki was more book smart. I just don't see Odin talking to a young Loki about politics. Nice one shot!
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Thank you so much for this story. I hate Sif; it must have been hel to grow up with her. I don't blame Loki. I am glad to see Thor stand up to Sif for Loki's sake.

And I am glad to read a story where Odin shows Loki affection and concern. I believe Odin is more standoffish with Loki because it is Loki's nature as well to be standoffish, and Odin believes that he is respecting Loki's wishes.

I do not believe that Odin purposely treats Loki unfavorably in comparison to Thor. I think Loki thought Odin favored Thor, because Loki was hurt that he found out he was adopted. I do not believe that Loki truly feels that Odin loves Thor more than him. Odin's love is equal; it is just shown in different ways.

Odin could have taken Loki as a babe to wherever and did not have to take him into his home. Odin did not need Loki, because he already had an heir, but Odin wanted Loki.

Anyway, thank you again for this!
Scfilover chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Poor Loki, but it was good to see Thor stand up for Loki and their parents caring for him.