Reviews for Bite the Bullet
ravenbard chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Tara and Sam's friendship is a beautiful thing. I'm glad you decided to feature that in your latest story. Lovers? Not so much, but as friends they seem to click very well. It makes sense that Tara would go to Merlotte's to blow off some steam; she did the same after she got turned and ran away from Sookie's house.

Pam and Tara's reunion; so sweet. And funny. Mouth to vag resuscitation? I laughed so frickin' hard!

Pam's distaste for the patrons of Merlotte's: so Pam. Her saying that she could feel her vagina dying when she observed Jane Bodehouse had me cackling like nuts.

Love the ending too. The way Sam watched them leave, observing the little things like their hand holding and glazed eyes. It's nice to read how other characters perceive Pam and Tara's relationship. Thank you for this!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awesome as always. :)

Thanks for sharing!
ParaLuv chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I can totally picture this happening on screen. I always like when Sam is sweet and supportive to Tara. :-) I love the "code for 'bitches' ain't it". That was hilarious. No ma'am...we can't have Pam out there with a dry vag. I shudder just thinking about it. ;-) Loved this fic. :-)
Smayz chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, I like Sam's and Tara's friendship and Pam/Tara is just amazing. And damn, my vagina is dying, haha! Very nice line.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
They are the perfect match!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Sweetness!
LuchaLibre82 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Heehee..."mouth to vag resuscitation..."

Teeheehee.