Reviews for A New Stage
ElectraE chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
GREAT story! Looking forward to the sequel ;)
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
This story was great. Hats off to you. It was definitely an emotional rollercoaster! Looking forward to the Brightmore based sequel :)
All For Jesus chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Niles, Niles, Niles, shameth on thee!
Eliza chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
I nearly cried.. That was so beautifully written and with so much emotion...Thank you for this great chapter!
Tee chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
OMG! I am literally holding back tears! The conversation between Sara and her guardian angel really was emotional.
CC's mothers love was so emotional and so in character for her! I absolutely loved the line"...don't you die on me... you've got a punishment to serve!" was just so CC. I am so very glad to see hope for Sara and CC's mother-daughter relationshp. THANK YOU so much for an outstanding chapter! I am looking forward to more.
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
This story is an emotional roller coaster! Please don't let her die!
ElectraE chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
This is soooo good! I wonder who the figure is... hmmm I'm kinda thinking it's Jonah, but I guess I'll just have to wait until next chapter to find out! Please update soon! Loved the chapter!
ElectraE chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Oh, no, no, no, there must be some kind of mistake, Sara can't be dead, right?
Eliza chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
OMG! I hope it's not Sara! But you can't let her die, can you?
southerngrammy chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Very good chapter. I love your writing and how you know each character so well. I love the dynamics between Niles, CC and Sara. Especially CC and Sara. They are so much a like.
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I love this story. I feel like I'm watching an episode from tv and not reading it. Waiting patiently for the next chapter :)
mrsmonkeyxx chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I love how in character everyone is, you've captured them perfectly.
Update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Your story is awesome. And you're not afraid to maje CC act like a real witch. I think you keep to her personality and upbringing very well.
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
I love this story. There's not many family nanny fics that I've enjoyed but this one is great. Especially because most of it features niles and cc's family :)
RainbowPockets chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This is perhaps one of my most favorite nanny fanfics I've ever read! I'm enjoying each update, Niles and CC are so believable and in character-I love everything!