Reviews for Just Another Rainy Day
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwhhhh loved it
morning rush chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I hope you still get to read this review even if you're no longer active in the fandom. Anyway, I just love this piece. Totally cute and funny. )
smile-lifegoeson chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
funny.
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
it is soo damn funny and sweet! i love it! great job!
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i love cute and funny fics. oh and - sheesh, Battousai is SO horny! :collapses laughing:

:Everyone looks at the insane psycho:

:Shoots up, not laughing: Am not!

anyway, great fic, never imagined innocent lil Kaoru can be so totally sexy and seductive! please write more fics like this. Hey, that rhymes! well, sorta...

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
that was really special!

you could have continued this if you had made kaoru's answer different when ken asked her if they were still enemies... her attempts on him even after the wedding... would have been an exciting ride. but it's just perfect the way it is )
Mangoesss chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I love how Kenshin respects Kaoru and doesn't think she's weak at all! It's a very good fic, hope you can update more fics on your websites soon. I wish you can post more of them here...
openwindow chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
AW SO CUTE!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
hahahahah this was so cute and funny! _ the whole enemies thing LOL, and then hm putting out the futon anticipating her attack LOL!

aww, the ending was sweet in a funny way. Loved it!
dayof46 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
AWW THAT WAS SO AWESOME.. it was funny and had romance.. really really good... well done!
battousai's number one chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was awesome and beautiful. I love BattousaiRurouni Arguments. They are so cool.
Amanra chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
KAWAI!11
LADY HIEI chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
CUTE WAFFY VERY FUNNY BYE
kohaku chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
cute, i liked it. Great Story!