Reviews for Black and Blue
gabbygirl199 chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
PLEASE MORE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT HURRY PLEASE... You have a great plot and nice cliffhanger please don't let it end with no end.
Mar Speedsman chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Not only did you make the world's greatest detective and master combatant look like an amateur, you also killed him off (or replaced him with a dummy, not a smart thing to do really. Shows that he was in a tight spot, meaning he was too stupid to analyze the background for possible dangers) you also made Dick a cry-baby!
And what's with that talk about capes and honor, the duo wear them to stay concealed in the dark! (Since they are colored black) and also Batman uses it to glide.
And if Batman can't beat two men armed with simple pistols, how are they superheroes? One batarang would have knocked out both pistols giving Batman the edge, and no matter how strong or fast Gin is, he can't beat Batman unless he has knowledge of 5 or 6 martial arts or so! You're underestimating Batman!

Also stop mentioning yourself (author this, author that) it's funny, but sometimes destroys the mood.
Mar Speedsman chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Nah, I think the penguin would be a lot more violent than that. If he felt offence from Gin he'd shower him with something from his umbrella.
Smiley-Nami chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
This is good. Continue when you can.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
wheres the next chapter hoe! U SucKK
-clasireisjre claire
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Cool ten chapters
Detective2Conan chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
TO THE BAT CAVE ROBIN AND CONAN! Is stupid hahahahahahahaha
DyingHeart chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
1. I love this story so far.
2. I like pie too!