Reviews for The Witch of the Neuroi
Danger close chapter 3 . 2/13
loving this story, its has a great concept
Choosy chapter 15 . 1/1
try to read Witches of the Nauvvvaelh but it dose not have any chapters on the page. Hope to read soon choosy
Bucue chapter 15 . 1/1
I'm glad to see that your still around writing and that you've begun a re-write of your story: I am interested to see how much you've grown as a writer. However just to bring to your attention, your rewrite: Witches of the Nauvvaelh is currently experiencing a Code 1 error message saying that the story cannot be found. I left a review for it a few minutes ago and from what I saw of it it was very improved and shows a great deal of growth in terms of writing skill and narrative development but shortly after leaving the review the message has come up and I find I'm not able to read it since it says the story can't be found.

This is worrying since I'm interested in seeing how things develop in the story's rewrite: I recommend either re-uploading the story or perhaps trying to get in touch with the fanfiction staff to help sort this situation out. Hopefully the situation can be resolved: it looked vastly improved even with the liberties and I found the exploration into the Neuroi to be interesting and the concept to be compelling and different.

I wish you luck in your writing and I hope that Witches of the Nauvvaelh's story will be delved into and experienced.
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Please update soon.
anon07 chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Why no update
kittenevil1002 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Update update update already
Reddragon chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Hope you fishing the story
Ash19256 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is one of my favorite stories for a reason. Arguably one of the best Strike Witches stories out there.
Gamedone chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Love it hope you make more like this
Dakimomoe chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Oh gherd I love this, please continue! :DD
Miwokgirl101 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
You should really finish up your Strike Witch stories b/c they are all amazing. The amount of creativity in them are amazing. Enough so that I can look past the grammar errors. I hope and pray to God that you continue each of them or at least give them a proper conclusion. Honestly, I think a bunch of your fans would be happier if you finished the story w/ a bunch of grammar errors than almost never update with good grammar. Keep up the brilliant work.
Akima1148 chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
One of the best fanfiction of strike witches that I have ever read. Don't stop writing the story is good and original. Hope for next chapter soon.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Yeah, while the plot is interesting my only complaint is that Ursula is shy, polite and smart type and is more like a smarter Sanya.
Chad3spawn chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
in regards into this can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »