Reviews for A Thousand Springs
Timberwolfe chapter 2 . 7/17
So Far, I have to say that this is a greatly written short story, showing the love that Sakura and Naruto share for the other. Great job so far and keep writing it out!
St3rfire chapter 5 . 7/16
WOW double wow. I love it too much love. Between Naruto and Sakura. I made a awe face. She is pregnant with there first baby. Good job on this chapter. Please update some more.
Akamatt chapter 5 . 7/16
Nicely done! Am I to assume that Ghost lives again?
Now thats more like it! Good story, good ending. I like it. Hope to see more NS lemon stories in the future
...uh did you upload the chapter to the right story? Shouldn't this be in Ghost?
St3rfire chapter 4 . 7/4
Good story please update soon. I loved the lemons part. Good job on those. I am lemon writer myself. So I give you credit. I can wait what happens in there chapter please.
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 3 . 4/7
Whoa.. Man, sorry I had kinda missed the msg you wrote at the first.. I re-reading your amazing story! As you see, my pen name is changed now.. And I like that name a lot too! Yeah, It's alright if you want to use that name for future stories! :D
- The-Jinchuriki-Who-Smiles :P
vivka099 chapter 4 . 1/19
Wow, that was nice, really nice! :) I'm looking forward to read next chapter ;)
Demonic girl111 chapter 4 . 1/11
Wow another chapter after this?! That's awesome! Most stories I've read end around here! You're a few in a generation! I can't wait for that next chapter! Keep writing awesomely!
narusaku143 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Where's the next chapt. Haha.
azfaerydust chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Oh my God, I loved that so much. The ending was just so sweet. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
ssvidel3 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
oh yes I fondly remember this chapter. great job. cant wait for the next chapter. love me some narusaku smut hope theres plenty more! LOL
RosesAndRavens chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Birthdays are forever ruined.
narusaku143 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Oh. Haha. Wats for the next ne? Its realy good haha. Update asap !
azfaerydust chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I love me some well written smut! That was awesome.