Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
perpetually chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow this is such an amazing opening! I'm curious to see what's in store for this story, but it is so alluring and engaging already!
majose chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Didnt you have a o/s by this title? Perhaps
I am confused...
bdubs chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'm too curious to ever ditch your stories (although I read GH with one eye because I was scared, lol). Never read a horror before so not sure what I'm in for! Perhaps this is another one I'll read with one eye!
eglantine16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see where you take us!
FranRichards chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Well, I loved Glass House so I know I'll love this fic. I must admit I'm hoping that the terrible trio that barely pass for her family ( I hate them already!) get what people like them deserve - KARMA!
bonz245 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This looks good.
SKIFAN2019 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'm in for the ride. I like it already, though I can tell it's going to be hard to read like this chapter was. Just makes you cringe ...
OldLadyWhoLivesInAShoe chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh lawd, I am gonna have nightmares.
Cared Cullen chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love it already Liv. You have me rooting for Bella straight off. It's very unusual to find such a chilling Alice. Fabulous start.
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh boy... what have I gotten myself into? I read anything and everything, and I can't wait to read more of this. (btw, changed back to my laptop, that stoopid keyboard was giving me a freaking headache.)
See ya next chapter! *buckles up for the ride*
xoxoxo
Mina
MsHavisham79 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is a ride I cannot wait to board. No need to get me drunk to make me start this one, I want IT ALL. ALL OF IT, EVERY SINGLE WORD, GIMME.
The words you use consistently blow me away and my mother has spent her life reading in search of what she deems the perfect sentence, while I swear you write at least one, if not half a dozen, perfect sentences in every chapter you write. Your talent astounds me, but not as much as the fact that someone as freaking awesome as you decided that you would be my friend. I love your words and I love your face.
NOW GIMME MORE!
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Not all monsters are supernatural i see .. They have 2 girls already , why are they treating her like that .. and why isnt Alice listing off the rules too .. I cant wait to see what happens in this story & u r right it's so much different than anything you've written before !
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I've been hesitant to read Ragdoll of Twilight's stories cause I'm a complete wuss when it comes to horror but if I can read this maybe I'll give it a go!

I really hate Alice and Charlie and Renee already and I really really hope that they get what is coming to them! Can't wait for more.

oh and pssst...I wouldn't consider GH to be cheaterfic..just sayin ;)
1,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103