Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
august raven chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
august raven chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Loving this dark fic!
Jaygm chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
This was very different. Took great satisfaction in Bella's ultimate revenge. LOL! Very well-written story!
Sarah chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I love this so much! I kind of wish Edward and Bella actually made it out alive, but the path you decided to take was pretty okay as well. I'm so, so happy you decided to make Vic and James good people in this story! It's so refreshing! Thanks for a wonderful read!
texbratt67 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Wow that was quite the story. So sad. Well written.
Amorgen Lestrange chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
So saad
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
She's safe now but my heart is in pieces for Edwards family! They're left with a dead son being accused of violating a girl. Will shit get cleared up? Will the right ppl be blamed post mortem?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Since we both know I'm a wuss and a weirdo I'm going to tell you that a giggle slipped out while I read this chapter. When you described her twitch thing I could only see the guy from Men in black in my head. The big guy looking for Orion's Belt

She's all gone now. I wonder if she knows that Edward is gone too?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Somehow I'm still able to breath, but you're killing me fast!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
She blames Edward, Phil arrests him and beats him to death because he got Bellas virginity! Then what?
Why hasn't she moved away? She's 18. Anything must have been better than this.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
This is such a beautiful phrase :And you seem to have lost your heart, or at least given it to someone for safe keeping,

Loving the nurse, not that it's going to do them much good...
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
First there was beauty: and his wanted only to touch what had always been it's own, to connect with the other half of itself, to be whole for the first time since it'd been placed on this earth.

But it was to good to be true huh
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
These two are so sick! And the horror of it all is that they exist in real life somewhere.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This is freaking hard but for how ever long she stays alive she's got him.
1,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »