Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
mdsngrc chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Holy freaking crap! What a hot mess this story has left me in. :)
mamaruti chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Wow, I really didn't see that coming! Great little story, nice to read something that's not the usual, sticky sweet HEA. Loved it :-)
alice'sbella chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
W O W

O.o

Speechless...

In a twisted way, love it!
dbpbatm chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Well written little freak show!
shaanandha chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
God I've read this several times and never get bored though it took a lot of tissue here. Too bad that this fandom very often to write this kind of story.
august raven chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
That is one dark story. So well written. THANK YOU for going there and making it horrifically entertaining!
august raven chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
"fun-house mirrors"...this is the type of imagery I see while reading this twisted fic.
Very Toulouse Lautrec.
august raven chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
man...twisted.
august raven chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Loving this dark fic!
Jaygm chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
This was very different. Took great satisfaction in Bella's ultimate revenge. LOL! Very well-written story!
Sarah chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I love this so much! I kind of wish Edward and Bella actually made it out alive, but the path you decided to take was pretty okay as well. I'm so, so happy you decided to make Vic and James good people in this story! It's so refreshing! Thanks for a wonderful read!
texbratt67 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Wow that was quite the story. So sad. Well written.
Amorgen chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
So saad
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
She's safe now but my heart is in pieces for Edwards family! They're left with a dead son being accused of violating a girl. Will shit get cleared up? Will the right ppl be blamed post mortem?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Since we both know I'm a wuss and a weirdo I'm going to tell you that a giggle slipped out while I read this chapter. When you described her twitch thing I could only see the guy from Men in black in my head. The big guy looking for Orion's Belt
Sorry!

She's all gone now. I wonder if she knows that Edward is gone too?
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »