Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Omg, LIVIE! You're gonna make me hate Charlie & Alice?! Gah!
thebigwolf chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
"His chest expanded without air―the sensation having nothing to do with breathing―because the feeling stirred from somewhere deeper, from his very core. He shook his head in amazement, wondering if there was a place in the body where the soul slept, where it laid dormant and quiet. Because if so, then not only had his awakened, but reached out and pulled it's other half inside of him."
Holy fucktrumpet, that was beautiful. Seriously, one of my favorite paragraphs I've ever read D': You've got a really great writing style. I just clicked on this story randomly, and I am not disapointed.
thepinktabby chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
oh good god... *blinks* whoa... what a rush. Thanks for the story. I loved it!
Mernzi chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Wow. I read this in one sitting, ignoring everything around me (including the kids - that doesn't count as bad parenting does it lol). Poor Bella. She was truly living with monsters. To think that Charlie and Renee would have done this forever without consequences. Guess they didn't think of Karma (aka Chapter 12 and 13). When she lost her mind, i was truly frightened. You did a great job of freaking me out there! Edward, Edward, Edward. Losing his life in the name of love. Is there a better way to go? I'm so glad that this story did not have a "traditional" HEA. HEA is not a prerequisite when I'm reading and I love dark stories even more than fluffy ones so thank you for sharing such a wonderfully told story. Much love xx
tifn79901 chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Holy shiot! That was amazing! Horrible and disturbing but absolutely amazing!
Bellini333 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Wow! Verra different than anything I've read before. Really well done!
Jarnac50 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Would it be mean and hurtful if I told you that I hated you right now? Because I had A LOT of things I had to do today but instead, I've been sitting in my room, in the dark, under the covers, all day, just totally freaking out over your story. OMG! I can't even begin to say how amazingly disturbing your story is! And I just LOVED IT!
That was some crazy shit!
You have such a talent, you're blowing my mind right now! And I don't even like Twilight that much!
I can't wait to read your others stories to see what you came up with next.

Beautiful story! Congratulation!
mdsngrc chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Holy freaking crap! What a hot mess this story has left me in. :)
mamaruti chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Wow, I really didn't see that coming! Great little story, nice to read something that's not the usual, sticky sweet HEA. Loved it :-)
alice'sbella chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
W O W

O.o

Speechless...

In a twisted way, love it!
dbpbatm chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Well written little freak show!
shaanandha chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
God I've read this several times and never get bored though it took a lot of tissue here. Too bad that this fandom very often to write this kind of story.
august raven chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
That is one dark story. So well written. THANK YOU for going there and making it horrifically entertaining!
august raven chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
"fun-house mirrors"...this is the type of imagery I see while reading this twisted fic.
Very Toulouse Lautrec.