Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Not exactly the HEA I was secretly hoping for, but great anyway.
milinpink chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
:-( Its all I can really muster right now...just :-(

Honesty, I did really enjoy the story (as much as you can enjoy a horror) and if it was different characters (I just really love my E and B) I would have even loved the ending.
milinpink chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
oh man...you are killing me smalls
milinpink chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Well I can already see this story will be a bit of a challeng for me, I love Charlie and Alice so them being evil will be a lil hard. And with your warning at the end of the chapter Im a lil scared. I love horror and angst but Im a HEA girl ya know the good will alway come out on top so Im just hoping that both main characters make it through and have thier HEA.
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Go Bella!
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Thank goodness the next chapter is up!
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I can't see any possibility of a satisfactory outcome.
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Evil woman!
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I'm thinking of setting the house on fire when everyone but Bella is at home, asleep.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Fascinating start.
puss-is-in-boots chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
wow! I dont normally read horror but this caught my eye and im so glad i gave it a chance! Such a good story! I will admit that i ended up crying my way through half of it- so well written! And im glad EB were together in the end if not in the way they wanted
RubyDee chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Finally, with the passing of RL drama and trama, I had a chance to finish Que Sera, Sera. And Liv let me tell you this was no Doris Day version of the song. We might read about heinous crimes in newspapers but unless we've walked in the shoes of the accused we can't begin to fathom what happens in the mind that causes it to snap. But despite the fact that she snapped I cannot help but find a sense of closure for her in her escape. I did notice that none of her so called family were there when she crossed to the other side. Ah, but Edward? He was there to greet her. One has to believe that their new life together will be so much better than the one they left behind.

This has been the darkest story I have yet to read within our fandom. Quite honestly it will not send me in search for others of it's kind but damn if it wasn't a really good ride as you crossed into the realm of darkness. It certainly is not a story that I am likely to forget. Liv, Thank You So Much for taking the time to share it with us.
ImYours1901 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
wow.
UnTesoroBella chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Oh em gee this was crazy! This entire sorry was wicked! It was awesome though! And I had no idea you wrote fanfics! Totally going to read everything you've written! I can't believe how sick and twisted her parents were! And her own fucking sister! I'm so happy she killed them all, it's sad her and Edward both died but at least they were together in the end. I'm happy Phil died too and that Edward killed him, that fucker. It's 6:55am and in writing this cause I couldn't fall asleep until I read the whole thing. Then the website was down for like 20 minutes and I had a freak out waiting to find out what happens when Bella gets home. Still can't believe how awful and crazy her family was! Loved your story and can't wait to read the rest!
displacement chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
WOAH. That was just freaking intense.
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »