Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
emmzac chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I'm not sure a white sterile room is good enough for Alice unless it's in a fiery pit...
emmzac chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Yep! Renee and Charlie there is a place reserved just for you and it's a place that will only eat you up and spit you out over and over again. There is no escape so don't even bother looking. As for Alice, you need a special place that can try to remove the hate and memories from your life and maybe just maybe you can heal but forgiveness from Bella may never come so I hope your special place (all white and sterile) is enough. As for Bella, Death has to be better than a life like this.
emmzac chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Oh Edward, please take Bella home... As much as I dislike this Alice she too has lived a life of horror and as a child i could only imagine that her thoughts are if 'they' are beating Bella it's a good thing because it means they're not beating me... What a horrible cycle. Still reading but there are so many difficult emotions twirling around my head and heart that I take a break between the chapters and even pause during the chapters. But regardless I still appreciate you sharing this with us.
emmzac chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Edward, take Bella and head for the hills far far away. And do it now.
emmzac chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
They say "HATE" is a strong word but it doesn't come close to the feelings I hold towards Alice, Charlie and Renee. To live like this ... I have no words. Just point me in the direction of the Pearly Gates.
emmzac chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Ok so Edward looks to be a good guy. Maybe even a Knight in Shining Armor? In a way I hope so because boy does she desperately need someone to take her away. Anything has to be better than where she is right? After your reply tweet I went back to the previous A/N and I get the sense that this will be more than a little different and as horror angst and even death were mentioned I have to say that not all HEA Fics end up with "Living the Dream" but also in death one can have a HEA.
Reading on to see how this all plays out and to see if Bella can find an escape in any shape or form. Thanks for Sharing.
emmzac chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Not sure if I'll need a box of tissues or a bucket. Tissues for the many tears I'm sure to shed and a bucket because the abuse that she must be enduring would be enough to make any of us puke should we have to endure the same treatment. I haven't come across many Fics that have left me hating many of the main characters but just from the first chapter I can tell that Renee, Charlie and Alice are already on it. Will there be anymore I need to add? I hope not but for Bella to still be in this environment there can't be many on her side. I'll let you know as I go but as intense as this is I love a good angst and you do know how to deliver. Thanks for sharing
Insane Hatter chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Umm I don't know what to say... That was VERY interesting. Do you like horror stories? Maybe you could review mine. But, well, gee. What about Edward, what was his reaction?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
As it was hard for you to write it, it was hard for me to read it . I pretty much guessed what the general ending would be, but tears still fell down my cheeks, blurring the words together as I was trying to read what you wrote. I mourned the ignorance that caused all the pain in the first place. I felt dread as the parents thought of each new punishment for Bella. I too, wanted Edward to be able to rescue her, but the villains were so evil, my hopes died with Edward. It was a well-done story, BUT, please do NOT waste your talent writing horror stories anymore! There isn't more of my brain that can handle Bella's pain!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Not exactly the HEA I was secretly hoping for, but great anyway.
mahwrites chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
:-( Its all I can really muster right now...just :-(

Honesty, I did really enjoy the story (as much as you can enjoy a horror) and if it was different characters (I just really love my E and B) I would have even loved the ending.
mahwrites chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
oh man...you are killing me smalls
mahwrites chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Well I can already see this story will be a bit of a challeng for me, I love Charlie and Alice so them being evil will be a lil hard. And with your warning at the end of the chapter Im a lil scared. I love horror and angst but Im a HEA girl ya know the good will alway come out on top so Im just hoping that both main characters make it through and have thier HEA.
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Go Bella!
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Thank goodness the next chapter is up!
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »