Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I can't see any possibility of a satisfactory outcome.
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Evil woman!
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I'm thinking of setting the house on fire when everyone but Bella is at home, asleep.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Fascinating start.
puss-is-in-boots chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
wow! I dont normally read horror but this caught my eye and im so glad i gave it a chance! Such a good story! I will admit that i ended up crying my way through half of it- so well written! And im glad EB were together in the end if not in the way they wanted
RubyDee chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Finally, with the passing of RL drama and trama, I had a chance to finish Que Sera, Sera. And Liv let me tell you this was no Doris Day version of the song. We might read about heinous crimes in newspapers but unless we've walked in the shoes of the accused we can't begin to fathom what happens in the mind that causes it to snap. But despite the fact that she snapped I cannot help but find a sense of closure for her in her escape. I did notice that none of her so called family were there when she crossed to the other side. Ah, but Edward? He was there to greet her. One has to believe that their new life together will be so much better than the one they left behind.

This has been the darkest story I have yet to read within our fandom. Quite honestly it will not send me in search for others of it's kind but damn if it wasn't a really good ride as you crossed into the realm of darkness. It certainly is not a story that I am likely to forget. Liv, Thank You So Much for taking the time to share it with us.
ImYours1901 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
wow.
UnTesoroBella chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Oh em gee this was crazy! This entire sorry was wicked! It was awesome though! And I had no idea you wrote fanfics! Totally going to read everything you've written! I can't believe how sick and twisted her parents were! And her own fucking sister! I'm so happy she killed them all, it's sad her and Edward both died but at least they were together in the end. I'm happy Phil died too and that Edward killed him, that fucker. It's 6:55am and in writing this cause I couldn't fall asleep until I read the whole thing. Then the website was down for like 20 minutes and I had a freak out waiting to find out what happens when Bella gets home. Still can't believe how awful and crazy her family was! Loved your story and can't wait to read the rest!
displacement chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
WOAH. That was just freaking intense.
Paliia Love chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Wow, I loved it! Congrats for this amazing story :)
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I just had to post this on the book of faces as soon as I finished reading and thought you would like to hear/ read it too!

Just got done reading Que Sera,Sera by Livie79 and loved it, it is so different. I'm kinda scared now but it's a thrilled gripped fabulous storyline kind of scared ... Almost as good as a Steven King ... READ IT! (Although maybe not at night, in the dark, around/to small children, alone, or with circus music or icecream vans nearby ... Just saying)

s/8623804/1/Que-Sera-Sera
anita414 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Incredible story!
FrenchSoRandom chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
i just wanted to say that was amazing and twisted
i loved it very refreshing !
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Nice
Speechless chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
By the way, you should consider being a screen-writer. You are far more impressive than the garbage coming out of Hollywood these days.
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »