Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Fascinating start.
puss-is-in-boots chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
wow! I dont normally read horror but this caught my eye and im so glad i gave it a chance! Such a good story! I will admit that i ended up crying my way through half of it- so well written! And im glad EB were together in the end if not in the way they wanted
RubyDee chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Finally, with the passing of RL drama and trama, I had a chance to finish Que Sera, Sera. And Liv let me tell you this was no Doris Day version of the song. We might read about heinous crimes in newspapers but unless we've walked in the shoes of the accused we can't begin to fathom what happens in the mind that causes it to snap. But despite the fact that she snapped I cannot help but find a sense of closure for her in her escape. I did notice that none of her so called family were there when she crossed to the other side. Ah, but Edward? He was there to greet her. One has to believe that their new life together will be so much better than the one they left behind.

This has been the darkest story I have yet to read within our fandom. Quite honestly it will not send me in search for others of it's kind but damn if it wasn't a really good ride as you crossed into the realm of darkness. It certainly is not a story that I am likely to forget. Liv, Thank You So Much for taking the time to share it with us.
ImYours1901 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
wow.
UnTesoroBella chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Oh em gee this was crazy! This entire sorry was wicked! It was awesome though! And I had no idea you wrote fanfics! Totally going to read everything you've written! I can't believe how sick and twisted her parents were! And her own fucking sister! I'm so happy she killed them all, it's sad her and Edward both died but at least they were together in the end. I'm happy Phil died too and that Edward killed him, that fucker. It's 6:55am and in writing this cause I couldn't fall asleep until I read the whole thing. Then the website was down for like 20 minutes and I had a freak out waiting to find out what happens when Bella gets home. Still can't believe how awful and crazy her family was! Loved your story and can't wait to read the rest!
displacement chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
WOAH. That was just freaking intense.
Paliia Love chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Wow, I loved it! Congrats for this amazing story :)
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I just had to post this on the book of faces as soon as I finished reading and thought you would like to hear/ read it too!

Just got done reading Que Sera,Sera by Livie79 and loved it, it is so different. I'm kinda scared now but it's a thrilled gripped fabulous storyline kind of scared ... Almost as good as a Steven King ... READ IT! (Although maybe not at night, in the dark, around/to small children, alone, or with circus music or icecream vans nearby ... Just saying)

s/8623804/1/Que-Sera-Sera
anita414 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Incredible story!
FrenchSoRandom chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
i just wanted to say that was amazing and twisted
i loved it very refreshing !
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Nice
Speechless chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
By the way, you should consider being a screen-writer. You are far more impressive than the garbage coming out of Hollywood these days.
Speechless chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Simply speechless! This is incredibly impressive work. I'm not into horror and gore but I have to say I am glad I read this. I was heart broken for all characters involved in Que Sera, Sera, especially how things turned out for those two as they simply just broke. I would love to see some outtakes of the aftermath from his parents and sister's point of view, and what was going on with them in the mean time while they waited for him to call them. I've always found it difficult to understand how honest to good people can be pushed to the edge to do some truly horrific things. While it's still difficult to wrap my mind around, because I can never picture myself in such a situation, you seriously evoked some strong emotions with this story.

Although his genre is not usually my cup-of-tea, I encourage you to continue doing your thing.
I have actually had to PUSH myself to reading some other works and from You, DarknNerdy, and Raggdolly . You three have some very impressive skills. Lots of twist in your work.
Very, very intelligent writing from all three of you. I'm really glad I didn't cast this off to the side because of the genre.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
You are an awesome writer! I have read all of your stories and they are phenominal. I really loved all your Edwards, so real, down to earth, but querky in a very endeering way! I just wanted to hug them all. I loved how you changed things up, James and Vic being good people, and Alice, OMG, if I read one more story where she is characterized as, THE TINY, TINY PIXIE, OR JUMPING AROUND AND CLAPPING. BUBBLY POWER HOUSE, I will retch. First of all Alice wasn't that tiny, I've read some where she was under 5ft., and very annoying. Your stories are a breath of fresh air. I have stopped reading stories if they even hint at a non-hea, I couldn't put yours down. I loved them all
ohsugarhoney chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
No no I'm so dumb, my mind skipped over the last part I guess I didn't wanna read him dying!
1,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »