Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
emmzac chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
They say "HATE" is a strong word but it doesn't come close to the feelings I hold towards Alice, Charlie and Renee. To live like this ... I have no words. Just point me in the direction of the Pearly Gates.
emmzac chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Ok so Edward looks to be a good guy. Maybe even a Knight in Shining Armor? In a way I hope so because boy does she desperately need someone to take her away. Anything has to be better than where she is right? After your reply tweet I went back to the previous A/N and I get the sense that this will be more than a little different and as horror angst and even death were mentioned I have to say that not all HEA Fics end up with "Living the Dream" but also in death one can have a HEA.
Reading on to see how this all plays out and to see if Bella can find an escape in any shape or form. Thanks for Sharing.
emmzac chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Not sure if I'll need a box of tissues or a bucket. Tissues for the many tears I'm sure to shed and a bucket because the abuse that she must be enduring would be enough to make any of us puke should we have to endure the same treatment. I haven't come across many Fics that have left me hating many of the main characters but just from the first chapter I can tell that Renee, Charlie and Alice are already on it. Will there be anymore I need to add? I hope not but for Bella to still be in this environment there can't be many on her side. I'll let you know as I go but as intense as this is I love a good angst and you do know how to deliver. Thanks for sharing
elmbee chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Umm I don't know what to say... That was VERY interesting. Do you like horror stories? Maybe you could review mine. But, well, gee. What about Edward, what was his reaction?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
As it was hard for you to write it, it was hard for me to read it . I pretty much guessed what the general ending would be, but tears still fell down my cheeks, blurring the words together as I was trying to read what you wrote. I mourned the ignorance that caused all the pain in the first place. I felt dread as the parents thought of each new punishment for Bella. I too, wanted Edward to be able to rescue her, but the villains were so evil, my hopes died with Edward. It was a well-done story, BUT, please do NOT waste your talent writing horror stories anymore! There isn't more of my brain that can handle Bella's pain!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Not exactly the HEA I was secretly hoping for, but great anyway.
ficobsessedmama chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
:-( Its all I can really muster right now...just :-(

Honesty, I did really enjoy the story (as much as you can enjoy a horror) and if it was different characters (I just really love my E and B) I would have even loved the ending.
ficobsessedmama chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
oh man...you are killing me smalls
ficobsessedmama chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Well I can already see this story will be a bit of a challeng for me, I love Charlie and Alice so them being evil will be a lil hard. And with your warning at the end of the chapter Im a lil scared. I love horror and angst but Im a HEA girl ya know the good will alway come out on top so Im just hoping that both main characters make it through and have thier HEA.
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Go Bella!
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Thank goodness the next chapter is up!
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I can't see any possibility of a satisfactory outcome.
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Evil woman!
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I'm thinking of setting the house on fire when everyone but Bella is at home, asleep.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/11/2014