Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
BeatrizBeltran chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Interesting story!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
And the ice is finally broken, so to speak. Clever girl Bella, she's technically not breaking the rules by 'talking' to him. I'd love to see Alice get into some major trouble with Charlie.
LIZZIED1951 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Bless her heart ... I like this story. I know it's going to get much more difficult to read in places but hopefully it'll all be worth it at the end. Sounds like Edward is already smitten with her.
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Thanks bb. Can't wait for the horror! *shivers, screams and hides*!
nix69 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
: )
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
From experience I won't discuss here, this is a classic case of parents setting siblings against each other. If the siblings ever work together, it throws off the abusers game-but I'm thinking it will not be the case here.
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Dang, already have this bit of sense of pride for this girl taking that risk and writing a note to Edward.

Why am I so fricken curious about the horror part? :)
bonz245 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
this is really good...and very different...I like different..thanks.
mtneer05 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Bubblegum Alice bugs the hell out of me. I have no problem with you making her a bitch. At least Edward is giving her something to smile about. I have a feeling, though, if she's smiling at home she's going to be punished.

Are their parents this hard on Alice, as well? Or is this all just because her twin died?
Lulabell75 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
How exciting! Can't wait for more!

Oh, and the nudge to go check out Raggdoll Twilight's stories? AWESOME! I read Kingdom of Rust yesterday and now I'm moving on to Lions Eat Lambs.

Lula
Sun5 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Awww :)
lmb1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Bella could certainly use someone to look out for her. Perhaps he will look to see what no one else has bothered to.
Lilypad10 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Omg! This poor Bella. What a horrible life she leads. It was probably her mother's drinking that cause her twin brother to. I really hope Edward can save her. Damn that bitch Alice!
Ladyniki chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hmmm Edward seems nice. Maybe too nice? He's from West Virginia. I've seen The Hills Have Eyes...O.O Lolz
dreampills chapter 2 . 10/20/2012