Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
shaz308 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I truly hope Edward can save her. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Ok, you convinced me. I'm in. Reading with my fingers over my eyes. Hoping it won't keep me up at night! Poor Bella! I'm already nervous and worried for her. And don't get me started on Alice. But I love Edward.

Thanks for your review reply on GH. I'm so so sorry to hear about your dad. I had a very hard time getting over my dad's death. I actually started having anxiety issues and gained a bunch of weight. Which I have finally now lost and gotten over. But everyone grieves differently and I hope that writing is helping you. And seriously, anon reviewers, in the words of Kathy Griffin (don't judge-shes a guilty pleasure), can SUCK IT! Lol!
SunflowerFran chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Bella was really resourceful in thinking about writing instead of talking...she does have to be wary of Alice telling her parents...
Bow to your sensei chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Crazy trains are the best ones to ride. Because you never know where they'll end up! :D

I'm intrigued!
crazy62 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
As always its a pleasure to board the crazy train with you. Looking forward to more and thank you for sharing!
BeatrizBeltran chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Interesting story!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
And the ice is finally broken, so to speak. Clever girl Bella, she's technically not breaking the rules by 'talking' to him. I'd love to see Alice get into some major trouble with Charlie.
LIZZIED1951 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Bless her heart ... I like this story. I know it's going to get much more difficult to read in places but hopefully it'll all be worth it at the end. Sounds like Edward is already smitten with her.
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Thanks bb. Can't wait for the horror! *shivers, screams and hides*!
nix69 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
: )
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
From experience I won't discuss here, this is a classic case of parents setting siblings against each other. If the siblings ever work together, it throws off the abusers game-but I'm thinking it will not be the case here.
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Dang, already have this bit of sense of pride for this girl taking that risk and writing a note to Edward.

Why am I so fricken curious about the horror part? :)
bonz245 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
this is really good...and very different...I like different..thanks.
mtneer05 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Bubblegum Alice bugs the hell out of me. I have no problem with you making her a bitch. At least Edward is giving her something to smile about. I have a feeling, though, if she's smiling at home she's going to be punished.

Are their parents this hard on Alice, as well? Or is this all just because her twin died?
Lulabell75 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
How exciting! Can't wait for more!

Oh, and the nudge to go check out Raggdoll Twilight's stories? AWESOME! I read Kingdom of Rust yesterday and now I'm moving on to Lions Eat Lambs.

Lula