Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Robward17 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Love it! Sucks butt that even the teachers are frickin morons to her...they should know better! I'm So Glad that had Edward already noticed her & was the first to give her reason to smile. Say hi to Ragg for me. Linda xo
lovemi4alwyz chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I know this is supposed to be horror but I feel so much gut wrenching heartache for isabella, damn her own family is treating her like complete shit and her first genuine smile comes from a complete friggin stranger soo sad. What I really like tho is how isabellas note is similar to what edward said when he came back to school after being gone for a wk in Twilight. Hey I forgot to ask but was her dead twin brother jacob lol I kno how u feel about jacob ;) as always thanks!
FranRichards chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Edward will be her salvation!
debslmac chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
:):)
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow this is different! Love it so far. And Im hoping this will be a f-in crazy sick pyscho Edward. I haven't read much horror in FF land. Only DurtyNelly whose stories were thrown they were fantastic. Looking forward to all this insanity. :)
jansails chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hey- nobody else had a problem with Charlie being the villain, they were more worried about Alice?
*sticking my tongue out at them*
Edward is delightful so far, curious about Bella, not willing to take the judgements of her classmates, noticing the angry red mark showing, wondering, hoping, waiting.
Bella, on her part, feels badly she hurt Edward for that one moment, & decides to take the risk of letting him know she is happy to be his lab partner.
So, they will have a secret friendship.
I'm in, I'm in!
jansails/jan2
JustSu chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm in, Livie!
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
LOVING!
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I see you are challenging your readers again -
I'm in!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I pray that Alice and her parents die a slow painful death!
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I feel ya, the Alice character is usually pretty annoying in most fics.
Nrbl1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Looking forward to having more... :)
iambeagle chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
'her mind registering that her cheeks had begun to ache.'

that happens to me when a waiter brings me food.

hey, get to the scary stuff now.
maphie chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
You got me at "Que". I totally agree about how the "Alice" stereotype is getting on my nerves. Time to balance her out in ficworld. Loving this so far, like a twisted Cinderella.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
"Never, ever, talk to boys."

well, that's just common sense.

Hi, Edward!