Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
jansails chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hey- nobody else had a problem with Charlie being the villain, they were more worried about Alice?
*sticking my tongue out at them*
Edward is delightful so far, curious about Bella, not willing to take the judgements of her classmates, noticing the angry red mark showing, wondering, hoping, waiting.
Bella, on her part, feels badly she hurt Edward for that one moment, & decides to take the risk of letting him know she is happy to be his lab partner.
So, they will have a secret friendship.
I'm in, I'm in!
jansails/jan2
JustSu chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm in, Livie!
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
LOVING!
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I see you are challenging your readers again -
I'm in!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I pray that Alice and her parents die a slow painful death!
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I feel ya, the Alice character is usually pretty annoying in most fics.
Nrbl1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Looking forward to having more... :)
iambeagle chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
'her mind registering that her cheeks had begun to ache.'

that happens to me when a waiter brings me food.

hey, get to the scary stuff now.
maphie chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
You got me at "Que". I totally agree about how the "Alice" stereotype is getting on my nerves. Time to balance her out in ficworld. Loving this so far, like a twisted Cinderella.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
"Never, ever, talk to boys."

well, that's just common sense.

Hi, Edward!
MinaRivera chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Commas are evil, they tend to evade you, those slippery fuckers... And oh boy! HE MADE HER SMILE! But I have a feeling Bella's face won't be aching because of that smile after she gets home. Should I fetch the security blanket and drag myself to my corner for the next chapter?
Mina
pnkats chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hey I am always on board. For one of your stories! Even when Alice is a bitch! Edward and Bella all the way! Hea please?!
kleotwifrenzie chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I loved it! I like that Edward is more than willing to make this work and I also like the fact that he did not ask for an explanation for the odd behavior right away. I so want to see how everything will go! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
prettymomma128 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Definitely interesting... :)
meadow11 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
so happy to see her smile but so scared to see what comes next...
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »