Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
LiLi82 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
love it
FFLoverLaura chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
so excited to read more! love love love!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Well, apparently everybody else asked what I didn't- I was wondering what you had against Alice. But, I do get your reasoning. Her 'sunshine and unicorns' attitude can drive ya crazy.

So, Bella has found a 'secret' way to communicate with Edward. Smart girl. And, thank God, Edward is going to play along with it. Can't imagine the shit she would get at home if this got back to her parents. *shivers*.

And, yeah, I think maybe we are all insane. But, we are all insane together. :)

Thanks, Liv!

Sally
FFLoverLaura chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
ooooo! loving this so far!
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hey Girlfriend :)
Thanks for the wonderful update :)
Nice to see Bella smiling about something!
See you next one
Chilly x
melfin80 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Awe, this was a sweet one.
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This story is going spectacularly. Keep up the good work.
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like it already!
I'm so nervous about this one! But I'm going to continue because I'm a sucker for a good horror story.
The only thing is how I wish to know if Bella and Edward are going to go out alive of this one, but I know you can't give away your plot and I understand, so... I'll just have to wait and read. :D
Good luck with this story for me is a very good start. I had read Glass House so I know this is going to be very very good story.

Hugs
Astrid
helenemc chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Way to go Bella. Looking forward to more interaction between them.
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
doesn't Alice realize what her parents are doing is wrong, or is she brain washed too...
more please...like 50 chapters more...I can hardly wait...
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
LOL I never picked up that your Alice has been a heinous bitch two stories in a row now until this A/N. These two make my heart flutter too..and her parents and Alice make my momma bear want to come out and slash their fucking faces off! Can't wait for more.
SmillaGW chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Do not quite know where I stand with this one. I will of course have a go at it because it's you writing it, but I do have not too small a trepidation about it.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
ok ok..trying to stay calm here...RAGGDOLL? I worship her! I've been commenting on my fb groups there's not enough good horror fanfics so I'm Beyond Ecstastic you're doing this! *breath breath* Bring it on Liv! Love Linda xo
cullensrule chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm going to give this a try and just hope that Alice gets hers.
TwistStix chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
How exciting I don't think I've read a horror fanfic before. This looks like it could be brutal but you're becoming a master storyteller so I know it'll be awesome :)
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »