Reviews for sometimes that's all it takes
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Lovely one-shot, it flowed really nicely and I liked the way you were able to get across Rayna's emotions without becoming to soppy or cliched. I'd love to read more from you, as this pairing has a sad lack of decent writers!
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Great one-shot! I really enjoyed this!
anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
this is lovely! such a lack of rayna/ deacon stories in general, and an even greater lack of any that are halfway decent, so yours stands out :). Hope you write more for this pairing soon
Supsi85 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ah that was beautiful3 I just started this show and have been obsessed from the start lol! Love your style of writing:)
Merderluvr chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was so well written. I loved it. I really felt like I was Rayna. You captured all the angst plus the tender, passionate feelings that couldn't be denied. Bravo!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Nice work. Their performance was beautiful I want them together so much!
Liv chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
The song killed me. And this certainly didn't help it. That being a testemony of a very well done job.
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
We're only a few episodes in, but I love these two already. Deacon and Rayna have such chemistry, and I'm glad there are folks writing fic for them already. Love. Great job!
vanillaheaven chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i've just watched the episode and i needed something like this. i felt it and you write it. beautiful fanfic.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Amazing as usual. I had a feeling about these two. I'm glad i'm not the only one. Great idea!