Reviews for Revenge of the Phoenix
Jarno chapter 3 . 2/15
I'm sorry but: "Well there are also the Chaos Elements. Those are the elemantals that are slightly stronger and darker having been gifted by Chaos." So in your story the dark guys are actually stornger that the light? I guess Harry might as well give up then since he'll always be the weaker compared to his enemies.

Barring that, I think your story is interesting. But dark and light need to be in balance for your story to really work. If your opponent simply is stronger than you, simply had more potential, you might as well give up.
izzyp120 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
It was cool
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
So what next?
starlite22 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Why's Harry being do mean to Neville ?
starboy454 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
good update
Jarno chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Hmm, it's a good story but I don't really get why chaos agents should be stronger. Kinda makes it rather impossible for Harry to defeat them. They're five of both, so no superior numbers. And the chaos agents are stronger and not limited by ethics...
MistBlade8 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
may i ask a question? your story is good, by the way. but why is Neville acting weird? is he an Elemental?

Misty
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Good update. Ginny showed her Molly side by bullying Ronald.
Hermione's water elemental should have destroyed the fire bracelet that Ginny tried to use to punish Hermione.
Neville is showing more confidence. So when will Luna make her entrance?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
How long we need to wait the next chapter
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
4. A good start to a redo from 81 with James surviving but going into hiding from Dumbledore while Harry ends up at Durzkaban. They meet up summer at the end of 3rd year when No4 is burnt.
Interesting twist with Ginny trying to control Hermione with a charmed bracelet but what was Ronald trying to pull?
Good that the twins rescue Hermione but why has James waited until now to show up?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
allonsymacherie chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
This seems like a really interesting idea, I'm curious to see where it's headed. It does jump around a bit though. I think if you added a little more detail and description to the characters, that would help the quality of the story. I also feel like if you could explain how you're getting from point A to point B, it would help keep the story clear. I'm looking forward to see where you go with this!
lovingshewolf chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
that is good and the name of the broom are good Comet 360 I like it it is FF no matter who have the brooms. we can use our imagation of names of the brooms and who uses them :)
nickie02 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I am loving the rewrite of this story. I liked the original, but so far there is more description that was lacking in the last. I also think that your characterization has improved. I can't wait to see the improvements. Keep up the great writing.
starboy454 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012