Reviews for Nightmares
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/23
Did you have to describe 'the thing' as a "session"? Haha! That made me laugh... and so did all of the parts of this marvelous one shot... Funny, cute, sweet, tender and warm, passionate, angsty, romantic... more than lovely! Love, love, love this! BV forever and for life! "Another terror had plagued the Earth, and it was his damned fault again." If that didn't sum up Vegeta's thoughts on his deeds nicely, I don't know what will; true, he did want to awaken the evil... only to realize that the price was too high. The peace, love and joy (yes, joy for Vegeta) he had found on Earth. His family... ah, now there's the highest one that he simply could never... would never give up. He cares... no, more than just caring, as well, even though he probably would never admit it. His happiness now... he is definitely no Frieza... never, dear Vegeta! Oh, I did not just enjoy this fic... I adore the whole of it!
Ms.ILoveAnime chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love this couple, Great work
Mon chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is PERFECT. That and beyond, trust me. This two were one of my first OTP when I was a kid, they are just way too interesting together, and you worked on them, on this fanfic, perfectly. Vegeta is a very complicated character, with a heavy background and a terrible past that will haunt him foverer if he allows it to. If you see, nightmares develop from "My task is not finish" to "I'm coming back to my old self", that is interesting. I think that makes him nervous beyond, because having those kind of "human" feelings are nothing like what he knew before. He doesn't really know how to deal with his feelings for Bulma nor his child. Sure, he is protective about them and stays with them, but, what else? Accept he loves them is something that will take him a while, I'm sure.

You did a wonderful job drawing the dynamic of these two here. Bulma giving in at some points to make him talk, but not letting him crush over her and get his way out of the situation. That's why I love Bulma and I could see why they are such a great couple: Because she just doesn't get any of his shit, she fights back at his arguements, that is very awesome. And at the same time gives him the peace he needs.

Again: Such a great job, thank you for writting it :)
maxridelover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
aww that was nice!
piranha pk chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
awww that was soooo wonderful and cute *_* great job!
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was so well done. You did such a good job of capturing the attitudes if the characters and implementing it into the story. Very enjoyable read
Pink Fire Starter chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
"Hope you enjoyed it."

Oh, I MORE than enjoyed it. This is gold for me. I guess whether because I'm a hopeless romantic at heart or enjoy reflective pieces, either way, I love this.

Keep on writing.
Adamantia9031 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I LOVED IT! This is going straight on to my favorites list. Your writing style is absolutely amazing. The way you use the right words to evoke the right feelings and create the right images - it's beyond enjoyable.

I fell in love with this line: "He simply gazed at her beautiful features for a few moments, allowing the peaceful image of his wife to replace the terrible one from his dream..." It just speaks volumes. It's an action most take every now and then, but very few stop to wonder what it is they're actually doing. Moments like that made this story so great. You have an amazing way of bringing out the emotions and sincerity of the characters.

I'm a huge fan of Bulma/Vegeta and you, my friend, are epic for having written this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was awesome :) I like how Vegeta does love Bulma, but he just can't put it in words. Although Vegeta is far from sweet, he and Bulma are cute together!
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awww very nice story I like it XD
VegetaLuver chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'd love it! Great story! XD
miikodesu chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
wow, this story is so deep! vegeta deserves to be happy after his cruel past... his family and goku and rest of DBZ fighter make it come true :)
BlankBullet chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
"Hope you enjoyed it"? I absolutely LOVED IT. amazing dialogue, perfectly IC. Excellent writing. You rock!
SoccerSocks09 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
More more more more
Red4Angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was great. I really liked it. He deserves to be happy.