Reviews for Little Fish
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Have they gotten together from the very begining or only around the the time just before Fran Fine came along? Whichever it is, I am dying to read more of this! And beyond your story, I praise your writting. If you wrote a book about anything, I would buy it. Don't stop writing stories, please! (and don't stop this one, either :)
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
The Nanny was my first fandom so the contentious, multi-layered relationship between Niles and CC is template that I carry into a lot of my other pairing interests. Seeing a fic where they've been sleeping together since the beginning is so great and you do it so well, capturing their banter and their hostility. It's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm really really intrigued!
And I love your wording on this first chapter.
So good writtinggood story ideame not being able to wait to read it. Take all the time you need, of course. But please add more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I LOVE what you have done so far! I look forward to more of this!
nrfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
loved this. great job incorporating the library anecdote here. really enjoyed your take on cc's point of view. lovely prose, so much emotion packed into this little one-shot! perfect ending. write more niles/cc fics! :)
DeepestBlueOcean chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very countinue this story:)