Reviews for Celebrate my death?
silver centurion chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Marvelously in character, nuances in the shows worked out, other takes on items (goma's attack for instance),I must say I'm very impressed. This going to my favorites.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Yea, it is a puzzel why Gomamon and Joe personalities are so different, maybe Gomamon is part of Joe's personality that he's been oppressing.
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Gomamon is so in-character here...Love the way he portrayed his partner now and Drama fanfics are the best_-.
Kirri Tidal chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Awwwww...that's soooo beautiful! i luv Gomamon, and i like fics that talk about the personalities of the digimon, not just regarding them as hangers on or digivolving machines. i have a Goma/Biyo romance element in my soon-to-come fic Seaward Chronicles. Keep up da good work!
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Cute. Racks up my favo(u)rites to 72. (works out 72 divided by 12 on Calculator) Whoa! My favo(u)rites list outnumbers my stories list 6 favs to 1 story!
Aura Starfire chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
*cries* that is sooooo sweet
dylhottie13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
i totally relate with this story
alphabet chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Oh my gosh! That was just so wonderfully sweet and marvelous and spectacular and-and *grabs a thesaurus* moving, true to life, great job...I just loved that story. That was a realistic, touching portrait of how the Digimon probably did feel. I mean, we didn't get to see them; all we got was that "Hey Digimon" song. Great job, IMHO.
Emilee chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Sweet...
Nefertanya dragongurl Ahhotep chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Great take on Goma. I never thought about his attack that way before...
Joh chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Now this is some good ol' Joe and Gomamon ficcy! Great job! I liked the way how you portrayed Joe through Gomamon's eyes!
Gratitous freek chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
This was pretty intriguing. When I read the summary, I didn't want to read the story, but I did anyway. Thanks for writing a good story.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
Beautiful! A very sweet little fic, with some nice insights on how the digimon might have felt before their partners arrived and after they left. You're so good at picking out little nuances of character - the paragraph about the digimon's other "attributes" is sure proof of that. Great job.
Jyou Shingeru-ray chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
What? Is it when the kids leave or dioe/
Lunatic Mimi chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
This was lovely. Very, very lovely and well-written. Consider entering the Mimou contest, please? *widens her eyes* Pleeeease? Well, anyhow, very well done. A sequel to this about Jyou's return would be fabulous.