Reviews for A Beautiful, Dangerous Love
Tofu-kun chapter 8 . 6/21
Umm, you know, I've been reading it over and over (plus the last year and the year before) but still can't get enough of it. Don't you think it was time to update the new chapter? :D
I know that you're busy, but I can't help but bother you. Sorry. I just... can't get it out of my mind now that I've read it again. Maybe I've become obsessed with this story?
Oh, have your laptop been well? or you get it replaced? Whatever it is, I hope life is going well for you. Once again, sorry for bothering you.
Tofu-kun chapter 9 . 6/19
This story is absolutely interesting. I wonder if you'll continue and finish this story? Well, I hope you will. I really love it.
I can't wait for the ending. Will it be a happy or sad ending? I really want to know (if you decide to continue it, of course). I hope it's gonna be a happy ending, though. Their life is full of tragedies as it is, so, why not give them a happy ending?
mamaswann chapter 9 . 5/11
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasseee finish, I'm really loving the story.
RabbitHearted chapter 9 . 5/7
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! I wonder if Author~Chan has forgot about us...anyway. .-.
Yuraookami chapter 9 . 4/2
Author san...Please don't die...yet...You are an awesome writer and obviously not useless . Please do reveal Akane chan to Saya . I like this story and I do love Fumito x Saya... They are so lovely and cute...heheh . I'll waiting for the next chapter XD . Btw you better not stopping this story , its been 2 years dammit !? I'm sorry...I just LOVE this story SOO MUCH .
joolia chapter 9 . 3/30
HEY. UR NOT USELESS! Anyways. REVEAL HER. YES. REVEAL HER.
New Chapter 3 chapter 9 . 3/20
Hullo there w
I'm just another reader trying to rush the author to publish another chapter.
It's so difficult to find Fumito x Saya fanfics in English;
And it's like my favorite ship :P Do not deny my ships . because they're honestly so cute together my otp, shipped them from the beginning, and his death at the end of Last Dark was heartbreaking af.
Anyways Imma shut up and stop wasting your time now,
-Fangurl
Guest666-69 chapter 9 . 2/2
I had no idea that Blood-C was part of the BLOOD franchise! I thought (when hearing only the title) that it was just going to be a bad knock-off of Blood. I read some of the fics for this out of curiousity and boredom then came across this. I couldn't stop reading. I love fics about Saya's love life and those in love with her describing her from their point of view. I adore Saya x Fumito! If you're familiar with Blood, Fumito is like a delicious mix of the men in love with her from that series. Despite everything he's done, I get the feeling he genuinely loves Saya in his own twisted way so I like him for that. Plus I can't stand the cliché cookie-cutter sweet and innocent romance stories. They're so boring! I was sad at what happens to Fumito in the end. I wish he would have been able to be with her forever. Have you ever considered doing a Blood/Blood-C crossover where this Saya, Fumito, Diva and all her chevaliers appear and are actually a happy yet strangely fascinating immortal family? What if Diva or one of her chevaliers told Fumito how he could be like Saya so he could be with her forever? Out of all of Diva's chevaliers I can picture Nathan discovering what Fumito is doing, trying to figure out his true intentions but still enjoying Fumito's little 'production' or 'play' in the mean time. He's the most perceptive and loyal (2nd only to Hagi) out of all the mentioned chevaliers. I'd imagine Nathan would take a liking to Fumito and thinks he would be good for Saya in that he loves her & is completely devoted to her unconditionally, Fumito loves Saya for not only who she is but also what she is which can help Saya see being what she is is not as bad as she thought. Fumito is only human and yet he shows a love for Saya that only chevaliers give them. I'm sure it's rare for humans to develop any genuine bond or sincere caring feelings for their kind. Fumito is in a whole other league from other humans thus Nathan & especially Diva would approve of Fumito becoming one of them. They may even try to defend Fumito's actions regarding Saya and try to convince her to give him 'rebirth' as one of their kind who would be forever bound to Saya.

*Dreamy sigh* Please continue this someday or write more stories about Saya x Fumito. Please?
otakuaLIMorSAluJa07 chapter 9 . 1/27
What the fuck is the authors note is that a fumito is saying it.
Brenda992 chapter 9 . 1/4
I love it.
geregiaromelie chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
I just got to watch blood c early this morning and damn would I ever get myself to stop remembering it. Thus finding your FanFiction is truly a gift but only to realize it's never gonna get done soon or whatever makes me sad... :(
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
I really like it so far I don't really know if your going to continue now seeing the last time it was updated but I would really like if you did .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Come on Fumito-sama .I'm sure she's not as useless (with a bow. Psst You should bow you know) as you think .Isn't it .And I 'm sure she will wrote more chapters now .
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
Maybe if you call him Fumito-sama and gave him a little moment of privacy just between him and Saya ,he will drop his threat ?