Reviews for A Beautiful, Dangerous Love
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 3/25
Come on Fumito-sama .I'm sure she's not as useless (with a bow. Psst You should bow you know) as you think .Isn't it .And I 'm sure she will wrote more chapters now .
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 3/25
Maybe if you call him Fumito-sama and gave him a little moment of privacy just between him and Saya ,he will drop his threat ?
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 3/25
All is going according to the plans .
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 3/25
I'm captivated and my main question is ,how all are this gonna end when she find out.
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 3/25
WOW ! This is getting better each time but I had a fear .That it end too soon.
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 3/25
Adorable ,twisted awesome...Hmm I think I'm gonna get a dictionary to find more words.
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 3/25
You know my dear Victoria ,you have a wild imagination .That is something rare and I think that Fumito wouldn't disagree if I say that you should end in his lab .Hahaha .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 3/25
OH MY GOODNESS ! The story told from Fumito 's angle .What an awesome idea ! And it's just the second ,I'm all giddy .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 3/25
You may not believe it but I fell for him too. So what do we do now ? We fight or we make a fan club ? And I must say this chapter have really captivate my curiosity .
M chapter 9 . 3/20
I was kinda wondering if you're still going to update because I'M SO ADDICTED TO THIS FIC NOW PLEASE UPDATE TT
imKimTheWriter chapter 9 . 2/17
Hey, it's been almost a year. Are you planning on continuing this? If not, I'm telling, it will be such a waste. It's beautifully written. I hope you make an update. Don't let this wonderful piece be a trash.
Jc1009 chapter 9 . 1/23
Please update!
Maiden No Mercy chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
this is very interesting i hope you update very soon ! *hint hint*
Truenovel91 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Pls post chpt 10 soon love your fanfiction!