Reviews for A Beautiful, Dangerous Love
Revanchist21 chapter 11 . 2/23
This story is very interesting and innovative and I really hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon since this story is getting good! Keep up the good work man! Hope you will finish making more chapters in the near future soon!
Celeste chapter 11 . 1/11
Amazing story! Even though I've watched the anime before, I love reading fanfictions about it. I also really ship Fumito and Saya together so yeah. Please update, I can't wait!
SebastianxCielxAlois chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
Omg I love this! Please update soon I can't get enough of Fumito's perspective of this whole thing
Winterabbit chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
Is Fumito began to realize his mistake? Is he going to regret it? Can he fix his mistake and start over?

There're so many things that I wanted to know. Please continue the story. Thank you!
Winterabbit chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
Waaaa, you're back! I regret that I've just noticed it just now. If only I noticed it earlier TwT

Yes, I think it's about time for Saya to know. I'm curious about her reaction. But I hope Akane'll still in her daddy's hands until it get on the timeline of the last dark (if you're planning to). And I think it'll be great if you could make Saya forced to be his wife to take care of Akane. Still, whatever your plan for the story are, I'll still support you! Thank you so much !
Misdsy27 chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
I'm beggin' ya...please finish this.
Brenda247 chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Yes and it's about time I'll even add .But I'm also curious to see what Saya will do if she had the chance to get Akane. Will she leave her , runaway with her or... kill her ? Hmmm.
Shadows of Darkness chapter 11 . 5/12/2017
Finally, I can't wait for Saya to meet her daughter! After such a long time, but it will be so worth it! I can hardly wait for the next chapter
Hope you will update soon because there aren't enough FumitoXSaya fics out there

Yes chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
Yes yes yes poor baby girl needs to get away from that monster, even if saya would probably not know what to do with a baby its atill her baby it deserves better
booklover321 chapter 10 . 5/6/2017
Wwwwahhhhhhhhh! An update, I loved it. Can't wait until the next chapter
maya.oingoing chapter 10 . 5/6/2017
Awww thank you thank you..! This chapter make my day.. it's been a long time thought..
Tall-Gothic-Guy chapter 10 . 5/6/2017
the last update was like on 2015? maybe? whatever, it was good to see the piece being updated. keep it going, I wanna see if it ends to the last chapter...
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Finally, love the chapter. Can't wait till the next update.
Animefreakt83 chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Yes finally i love the bad guys too even if you don't update again
2171 chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Best story I have read so far, and I love reading, and I am quait the critic. Love it! Please continue! Please!