Reviews for A Beautiful, Dangerous Love
Mesperyian chapter 9 . 4/8
Can't wait for the next update I love this story it's the only good blood c story out there sadly.
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 9 . 4/8
Thank you for finally updating! plz update soon
Hiira chapter 9 . 4/8
I loved this chapter! Really, it was so sad to see Fumito die in movie and Saya left alone forever! Watching him play with Akane makes me cry and my heart so warm. I wanted to see them as a oen happy family! You made half of my dream come true! Thank you for the update! I am looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :]
LeleB123 chapter 9 . 4/8
Yay, I'm soooo happy you updated, I missed this story:)
Jc1009 chapter 8 . 2/8
Please start writing this again!
The Wretched Egg chapter 2 . 2/2
update more please i like it
tujing chapter 8 . 1/18
I am so excited to read more about Akane, and I can't wait to see how Saya will react. I wish Fumihito, Saya, and Akane could be one big happy family XD
bookspazz55 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Well considering I don't really know the full plot, what you have ( at this point cause I know you wrote this practically a year ago) is still following the plot from what I can tell and I completely LOVE IT! And I to have gotten very acquainted with the God of procrastination -
bookspazz55 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
*creeper face* hehehehehehehe thank you for a wonderful story
bookspazz55 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I totally understand what you mean about Fumito I think he rocks too and I am really loving the story so far -
Naw d Blume chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Will Saya and Akane meet?
What will happen then?

Aaarrrghhh ... the curiosity is killing me! ToT

Have a nice day!
Ah, and update please! XDv
Maiden of Sin chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Great chapter! Will Saya and Akane meet in the next chapter?

I really liked this chapter!
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
About time! Plz hurry with the next chapter.
KieraTDG17 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Thank you for writing a romance for these two.I know the anime was not what we execpted but I still like the idea of them getting if only someone would write one with lemon in it.:-)
shanielle.murrain chapter 7 . 7/17/2013