Reviews for A Beautiful, Dangerous Love
imKimTheWriter chapter 9 . 2/17
Hey, it's been almost a year. Are you planning on continuing this? If not, I'm telling, it will be such a waste. It's beautifully written. I hope you make an update. Don't let this wonderful piece be a trash.
Jc1009 chapter 9 . 1/23
Please update!
Maiden No Mercy chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
this is very interesting i hope you update very soon ! *hint hint*
Truenovel91 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Pls post chpt 10 soon love your fanfiction!
maya.oingoing chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Nice fanfic :) l love Blood C
MayaOing chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Update phulease. I'm Dying _ I love Saya and Fumito. But in the movie Fumito die that make me sad. I hope in your fic Saya n Fumito have happy ending :) soooooo update please _
Hati chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I really like this fic.. and as twisted as it is Im actually hoping for a happy ending though I know that to be almost imposible hehe
For an obsessive-kidnapping-sadistic-manipulating-psycho, Fumito rules! I never thought Id see the romance in that one-sided insane love of his, really I take my hat off for you :)
WolfGirl123 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I just read your whole story so far, and I really like it. You have a great writing style! Please continue I can't wait to find out what happens next! :-)
nom-de-plumee chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
What a cute Daddy's girl! XD
Fumito? Playing peek-a-boo? Oh, that's kinda hard to imagine; for me at least. But, I guess it's possible since he is a dad. Kkkkk. XD

The twins are always the chatty ones. Even during important time as discussing a plan. I wonder, what age are they actually? Twenty-ish? O,o

To answer your a/n, it's definitely yes. It's about time they meet, don't you think? Poor lil girl should meet her mom. Maybe she could unite the dad and the mom? Kyaaah, FumitoxSaya

Thanks for updating! I look forward to the next chapter :)
VictoriaG.214 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Please update soon! I love the way the story is developing and can't wait to read more. I want Saya to meet her daughter!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I absolutely love this! Cannot wait for the update!
Mesperyian chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Can't wait for the next update I love this story it's the only good blood c story out there sadly.
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Thank you for finally updating! plz update soon
Hiira chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
I loved this chapter! Really, it was so sad to see Fumito die in movie and Saya left alone forever! Watching him play with Akane makes me cry and my heart so warm. I wanted to see them as a oen happy family! You made half of my dream come true! Thank you for the update! I am looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :]