Reviews for A Beautiful, Dangerous Love
Winterabbit chapter 10 . 8/2
Is Fumito began to realize his mistake? Is he going to regret it? Can he fix his mistake and start over?

There're so many things that I wanted to know. Please continue the story. Thank you!
Winterabbit chapter 11 . 8/2
Waaaa, you're back! I regret that I've just noticed it just now. If only I noticed it earlier TwT

Yes, I think it's about time for Saya to know. I'm curious about her reaction. But I hope Akane'll still in her daddy's hands until it get on the timeline of the last dark (if you're planning to). And I think it'll be great if you could make Saya forced to be his wife to take care of Akane. Still, whatever your plan for the story are, I'll still support you! Thank you so much !
Misdsy27 chapter 11 . 5/26
I'm beggin' ya...please finish this.
Brenda247 chapter 11 . 5/13
Yes and it's about time I'll even add .But I'm also curious to see what Saya will do if she had the chance to get Akane. Will she leave her , runaway with her or... kill her ? Hmmm.
Shadows of Darkness chapter 11 . 5/12
IT'S ALIVE!
Finally, I can't wait for Saya to meet her daughter! After such a long time, but it will be so worth it! I can hardly wait for the next chapter
Hope you will update soon because there aren't enough FumitoXSaya fics out there

-SofD
Yes chapter 11 . 5/10
Yes yes yes poor baby girl needs to get away from that monster, even if saya would probably not know what to do with a baby its atill her baby it deserves better
booklover321 chapter 10 . 5/6
Wwwwahhhhhhhhh! An update, I loved it. Can't wait until the next chapter
maya.oingoing chapter 10 . 5/6
Awww thank you thank you..! This chapter make my day.. it's been a long time thought..
Tall-Gothic-Guy chapter 10 . 5/6
the last update was like on 2015? maybe? whatever, it was good to see the piece being updated. keep it going, I wanna see if it ends to the last chapter...
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 1 . 5/5
Finally, love the chapter. Can't wait till the next update.
Animefreakt83 chapter 9 . 2/1
Yes finally i love the bad guys too even if you don't update again
2171 chapter 1 . 1/28
Best story I have read so far, and I love reading, and I am quait the critic. Love it! Please continue! Please!
2171 chapter 9 . 1/28
Amazing! Love the story, love the way it's written and love Fumito!
Please continue!
caty44 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
please continue the story! !
DarkVioletRoses chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Hey it's really a good story and just wondering if your going to continue it. It's reaaaaaaally a good story.