Reviews for In Another Life
AWWWWW :(
Satan-wears-prada chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So cute! Love it :)
damn it chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
damn it why why must why write this. Anyhow good story. I like that it different from the majority of the stories on this cite that lately have been baby fics or Maura or her OC family members dying from cancer.
onezero chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That's a surprising twist. I didn't really notice your summary that Jane was dead, so I was confused when Korsak and Frost said Jane wouldn't have let it happened. I couldn't believe that Hoyt got what he wanted after all. It is such a romantic notion though, that people die and go to somewhere to 'live' out eternity. It did made me think of Xena too. Maybe they are in the Elysian fields and Hoyt is in Tartarus, as he should be. Great story and refreshing change from the usual. Thank you.
RizzoliNIsles77 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awesome!
AshWeeeeee chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Stop. Just. Stop. Oh My God. So many perfect Rizzles feels. Holy crap. Perf.
afret2010 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I like it! It's sad but with a very sweet ending. Very well written.
Texas chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Perfect
MissToastie chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Strangely enough, I really enjoyed reading that. Nicely written! A little bit of a tear jerker but nicely written! x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow ...this is a really good "one shot". When I first read your story description, I said, 'nah' ...but boy am I glad I changed my mind. this story was really good but best of all ...it was different ! Good work.
pipkat chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Sad but lovely! Reminded me of Xena...together in spirit!