Reviews for Immersion
Silverancy chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Beautiful. Loved the characters heartfelt pleas.
Geezworld234 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awh what a touching and beautiful peice of writing you have real talent here you have written them all perfectly not a word out of character! I cannot wait for more from you! :) x
Sarahloulabellx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is the most emotional, heart warming and superbly written oneshot I've ever read.

Loved every bit of this, great job. Your characeristaion was great you had everyone down to a T even Sandra.

You should do a spin off from this like when she gets shot and what the lads say to her to get to fight for her life.

Great job!

Sarah xx
smilelikey0umeanit chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow. That was so captivating and gorgeous I can't even think! The monologues were perfect, as others have mentioned, and in the right order: the most heart-wrenching goes last, of course from Jack, who you've written wonderfully in this. I also adored the way you've portrayed Sandra- determined and strong yet warm. You've captured all of them precisely and you really are so talented at writing, a job well done on this chick! :-)

Eden x
TeamNewTricks chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved this! Amazing story, you are a very talented writer! x
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love that you began this with the quotation from James.

But the body of the story! So moving, with every new monologue more moving than the last, and you picked just the right order in which to present them too.

I think more than anything I was touched by the depiction of Sandra - strong, independent, believing in not much of anything but determination - and how she needs the other three, and they need her.

Beautiful story.