Reviews for The Layton Mobile
i luv clive chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
poor luke, to young to understand the power of true love, and he saw some things he wasn't supposed to see.
Chaidiamond chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh my, poor Luke.
I liked this- and the professor being a little bold is always welcome :)
Good job!
-Chai
Zillabean chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Don't worry, Luke, you'll understand when you're older ;) Until then, do let the Gent and the Lady have a little alone time, hmm? ;)
SeeTheCyanSky chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh my... this made me lol so hard...
Humorous story. xD
SausageMahoney98 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh dear. I have to say that I will feel quite uncomfortable whenever I see the Layton Mobile from now on.
I approve of Luke giving Hershel and Emmy privacy after he figured out what the two were doing. I think that was a proper response on your part; if this scene were to pop up in a future game, I would sincerely hope that Luke would run away instead of watching it.
Normally I don't care for fanfictions like this, but I think I will make an acception in this case.
MikuLover chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
OMG...JUST...OMG! :D

LOL, that was hilarious, my friend! Finally, someone who understands that Layton and Emmy obviously have the hots for each other! ;)

MikuLover
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
LOL...poor Luke, poor Luke...

Nice short story with an expected "twist". Hee hee.
RonaldBluemile chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh ho ho, wasn't that an interesting tale. Loved it and poor Luke. I hope that didn't mess him up too badly. I love finding stories about Emmy and the Professor. Keep up the good work. :)
ItalianPrincess92 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwww! Poor Luke! This was really good. I loved it. Luke is so cute and innocent. I was laughing when Luke ran away because I can totally picture it.
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Yes, you always write the best Layton/Emmy stories! This made me lol so hard: When Luke
"recognised a certain top hat flying from the back seat into the front". Poor Luke! XD
(P.S. Please please could you update The Lady in Yellow soon if possible?)
Nikki Altava chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm not a big fan of Lemmy, to be honest, I think Layton belongs with Claire!

I still read the stories though! I really like the description and some of the characterisation! Especially with the man who Luke asked if he'd seen the Professor and Emmy! Even just saying how he spoke was great and became very realistic, very quickly. It made it easy to get the sound of his voice in my head! I couldn't quite get a very specific image of the man and the surroundings though. Some points the description of the scenery were good, but in other places it lacked description.

I'd like to see more though!

x
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh dear XD I really enjoyed this though you got all the characters spot on - well almost. Layton was a bit OOC but it would be reaaaaly hard to get him spot on in the situation