Reviews for A Change In Circumstances
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/25
This is a very nice story. Just found it today. Pity it's now on hiatus (as mentioned in the profile) so I hope that it may be completed eventually - maybe after the kids have grown up and left home! LOL
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 2/12
Very good chapter. Yes, switching off and sleeping when the baby sleeps is the only way to get through a situation like this. Though I hope that Snape gets some sleep, too-he can't live forever on Pepper-Up and orneriness, even if he's spent the last couple of decades that way.

More? (looks hopefully)
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
I wonder if Snape cast such a spell when he was an infant? Then again, Harry was pretty scary as a toddler too (the Dark Lord thought so, anyway).

I'm glad the lullaby worked, though.

Oops, Snape is busted...
t42n24t2 chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
Excellent story so far. Hope you finish it.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
Hermione is right to be concerned-this sounds worse than the usual teething trouble (though for those, my husband and I found that peppermint schnapps works well on bad gums and anxious parents).

And if Ares' magic is already beginning to manifest itself, this could be really, really interesting.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Oops. I wonder if the blister Ron had was Dragon Pox? If so, both Ares and Hermione are about to have some Excitement, mostly not good. Also, I wonder if Ron is seeing someone else and using the press of work to excuse his absence?

And yes, she'll end up talking to Professor Snape...
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
I still say Hermione should have tried peppermint schnapps. For the baby's gums, for her, for Snape, and for Madam Pomfrey.

With any luck nobody else will get the Dragonpox. No vaccine for it?
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Hermione ought to be happy it was just oatmeal (or even just baby food). Many, many things can be acquired by a caregiver in the hair, and food is just one of them, heh.

And since Snape left early, perhaps Hermione did as well, and for similar reasons.
meg527 chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
This is wonderful! I hope you have time to finish it up some time soon.
1ori ann chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
No. The story isn't complete. I hope you update, relatively, soon. I must now add the story to my follows.
1ori ann chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Question. Didn't the Halloween feast already happen (ch 10)? Didn't the headmistress say the NEWTS be the first week in Ocotber (ch 5)? Why would Hermione study for NEWTS if they already happened, unless she is going to test in the Spring. Just something I noticed.

I hope Ron didn't curse him.
1ori ann chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
What is Ron ' deal? I have a guess on what he's up to, but I hope it comes to a head soon.
1ori ann chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I am guessing, in this story, there is a Flourish and Blott's branch in Hogsmeade, not just Diagonal Alley.
1ori ann chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I am enjoying your story, so far. Good job.
Bentears chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
great story. I hope you will continue it.