Reviews for Maybe
ShulesFan99 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
This was really good! I like that Emma is so confused about her family and is trying to figure everything out. And I never thought about Annie, but it actually works really well here. Nice story!
parapentistria4ever chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
your story is so moving...I was reading it while I was listening to Annie's song... If only we watched a scene like that in the tv-series...my sincere congrats!
Puella Pulchra chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
That was sweet.
Julielein chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Very heartmelting.
NastElilBuggr chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
How did I miss this story? It's lovely.
katarina chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
after the recent epi where snow and emma was no where to be found, this is the best medicine for their absence! thanks for posting it today
love every word, bless you :D
tjmack1986 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Oh...the heart-wrenching...the pain...it's so...*gasps* beautiful! Update soon...please!
thekeeblerelf chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I love that you continued this!
EmWhite chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I loved that Emma is open with Snow and she have told her pain. They are very tender together! :)
Katarina chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Dude! don't stop ! you ended it too soon, keep going I beg you! :)
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
this is really good. emma is obviously going to have a hard time getting used to having her parents around, especially since her best friend has now been replaced by the mother she barely knows. keep up the great work. i can't wait for the next part!
thekeeblerelf chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
It's a very moving story, and Alicia Morton does have the perfect voice for that song.
nahbois68 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Love this! Annie really fits how we fans think Emma must have felt about being abandoned. Please continue -can't wait to hear what Snow and Emma will have to say to each other. Would be nice to get Henry's POV as well. Would a 10 year old understand what his mother is feeling? Will Emma tell the three of them about her past?
snowemmacharmingOUAT chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was really good the song and movie touched my heart. Please continue!
adventuresinstorybrooke chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
fantastic idea to use that movie.