Reviews for All for Naught
Citlalli chapter 1 . 2/17
Okay, look...this story rocks!
I so want you to continue it.
Here's an idea:
How about Francoeur takes the girl to the dance and they get along well but maybe in a later chapter he tells her everything 2 days before time's up and she is shocked, thinking that he's using her and gets mad and slaps him like this:
...
"You what! No, it can't be true." she says.
"It is." Francoeur answered.
"You used me?" she asked in anger. "Everything, it was all an act? You find a girl and you simply think: Let me use this girl so I can be human!"
"You've got it all wrong I-"
"God, I hate you! Are you really that selfish!" she shrieked, close to tears.
"No, I wasn't using you...I love you. For real, I do." said Francoeur but she slapped him in the face.
"Just shut up! The newspapers were right, you really are a monster! Just leave me be and I never want to see your face in Paris again!" she said, sobbing.
"Please don't hate me for this. All I wanted was-"
"So it's all about what YOU want! Not me! I'm just a non-important being who you chose to love!" she cried and ran away.
"No please... don't... I love you... I'm sorry... Come back!" Francoeur called out but she was gone.
...
Then, maybe she realizes that he was true to what he said and saw that she loved him and decided to find him, but is attacked by a group of theives and he saves her but gets shot in the process and they talk like this:
...
"Francouer, no! You're hurt!" she cried
"It does not matter... I am dead anyway." he said. "I am nothing. You were right, I'm a monster. I don't deserve to live, much less love."
" No Francoeur, I was wrong. I overreacted. You had every right to do what you did. I'm sorry." she said
"No I am, I should have been less selfish of my desire." he said. "I love you but it does not mean you have to love me. You have a choice to choose your own true love."
"But I love you. Ever since we met." she answered. "Francoeur, you are one in a million. You are the best person I've ever met. No one can ever measure up to you. Ever." she said and kissed him.
"You love me?" he asked in a soft, angelic voice as tears of joy ran down her cheeks.
"Forever and a day." she said.
...
Then someone comes and helps them. In the end the two get married, all is happy and well, no one is hurt, and every one lives happily ever after.
THE END

Is it too cheesy? Sorry if I got carried away, but I LOVE WRITING STORIES and love is my favorite feeling to describe, you know, and I really enjoy putting myself into everyones perspective and writing down their opinion in a romantic way. I'm like that for somethings and I really hope you continue this I mean, you've got IT. So, just giving you an option and I really hope you update soon.

GOODBYE
randomlyninja chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
he should take marcel that way some drama can happen :) good luck on the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
interesting story... I see that lucille seems a bit jealous our our favorite flea man :)
Vampirelover12100 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
This is a really adorable story. I had just watched the movie and loved it but personally I think (feel free it ignore it) that Marcel needs character development. I'm not saying a whole back story but a little more personal touches.
You've probably abandoned this story but I really enjoyed it.
ProwlHawthorne chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I've just found this movie recently and I just love it! And then I find out its on fanfiction too! Please update soon! I love this story and would love to be reading more of this!
Strange Demise chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
u need to update. ima cry D:
Strange Demise chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN-a! :U hehe
Strange Demise chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
;o; i like where this is going. francoeur is soooo cute! ahhhhhhhhh! -glomp- hehehehe ,
Strange Demise chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
:o i love it. this movie reminds me of "phantom of the opera" either way, raul sucks! Q3Q damn u raul! u opera trash! :U u earned a fav! ;o;
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
So kawaii! I hope that there is more! :)
Ace Lyn chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
He doesn't argue and still takes marcel. Good way to make a drama bomb.
unibbie chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I loved it can't wait for another chapter -_-
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
*glee* 8D you updated! I'm so happy I cain't Waite to read more, thank you
Kibalover3029 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
ARGUE, ARGUE, ARGUE! I want to see him get angry.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Bahhhhhhhh! you need to update XD I really want to read what happens next