Reviews for Always
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
I never post reviews, but this was so amazing I just had to. It really touched me. Thank you for writing this.
SavedBySwift chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd quite like a sequel or a "what happened in between" fic :)
A chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Kristin isnt even close to being rude she is the nicest on this planet I cant believe what im reading
A chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Kristin isnt a brat and she always tells the truth
A chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I dont like the fact that you made Kristin that way. Kristin Chenoweth would never act that way. She would never show that she didnt like someone and she is positive. Kristin is nowhere near this she has not one bit of rudeness in there. It seems as if YOUR the one who doesnt like Kristin.
FanzelForever chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I just wanted you to know that this story is perfect. This is Chenzel at its finest, if I may say so, and I'm sitting here fangirling over it like a boss. Thank you for writing this!
guest7 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
The end was a little bit too sudden for my taste, but I like the whole story!
Hope you will write chenzel again :)
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Aww, this is so lovely! I'm so sad it ended, but I really enjoyed reading it. Magnificent job! I loved every bit of it, and you satisfied all my Chenzel feelings!
alice7c chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
noooooo!
i wanted them together :'(
but the story isn't over yet :3
Galinda Upland-Tiggular chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Sad face!
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Awwww, that was so sad! D: Idina, go back to Kristin! You deserve each other; just likes she's your Glinda, you're her Elphie! D: Sad, but it was a great chapter anyway. Can't wait for the next one!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
AWWWWW! So cute but so sad!
Bubble
alice7c chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
is it just me, or is it getting hotter in here?
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter. Loved that you included her speech and the cute signals they were sending to each other.
Bubble
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
OOHOOH an epic Chezel scene is coming up, I can feel it! Really great chapter! You wrote Idina very well! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)