Reviews for Vibrations of Love
Randi chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
sorry, not logged in here but still wanted to leave you a quick note ;) Awwwww this was really cute and sweet and just the right amount of steamy ;) hehe. And awww so cute that they're just finding out they're going to be pregnant with little Zach! I love that you included the part about the t-shirt from the Mexican restaurant that Peter mentions in season1 ;) Perfect! I love these pre-show stories, seeing them in their happiest times, they're so sweet and perfect, my babies :)
Carol F chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
HOLY FUCK, THIS FANFICTION IS PERFECT! It's so good to imagine the two of them happy together, I miss them so much :/
Alice chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
their stories are perfect ... This week I reread them all again after Alicia spoke of his first meeting with Peter ... it was cute, she still remembers ... congratulations for their stories, they make me think about how much they loved each other and love each other.
TehreemS chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh my goodness that was even better than I thought it would be! It was so cute and sweet I was giggling all the way through it :D and not to mention hot as hell! You weren't kidding when you said it was hot. I absolutely loved it, you wrote it so well and the story was better than amazing. Thank you so much for the lovely story Josie 3
Nathalie8 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
dear lord. that was so hot. i really needed a cold shower after reading it.
But this story isn't only hot like hell.
The end is also very sweet. I've never read a great hot/sweet story, you know?
Often they kiss and then the guy stops and says: " oh well, let's just cuddle because i am so fucking romantic and stuff." and i am like: "lol you are kidding me, right?" haha
But you wrote the perfect combination of sexy and cute.
thanks for writing it x
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This story gave me a world of emotions! It was HOT HOT HOT, I mean seriously I imagined it in my head and I am still really turned on Lmaoo! And then at the end it was soooo beautiful, Alicia pregnant how fucking adorable is that? *thud* I got to say this has to be the best written sex you have ever done, definitively your best, congrats! Very nicely done! Thanks so much writing! You rock!
Michele chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Their stories are always wonderful, congratulations.
Alice chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Gorgeous, hot and perfect ... congratulations on the excellent work.