Reviews for Romanticism
theaterinspired chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
FINALLY! god, i was getting tired of reading these kind of fics that did this concept horribly; making the couple all lovey-dovey. they arent that way in the traditional sense and you, my friend, FINALLY seemed to get it right. thank you for restoring my hope in humanity!
winchesterandsons chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I think I just imploded from how adorable this was. :)
GreenWithAwesome chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
A good read, indeed. Rhyming is cool.

Anyway, I usually give constructive criticism, but there is nothing to criticise because I think you got everything down to a T(ony)! Huzzah! *throws confetti*

Yeah, I don't particularly like the gushy 'ermehgerrrd peppah i wuv you !11!' stories because they are so out-of-character and plain cliché, and it just takes away the whole point of the characters. And you avoided that, so good job. :)
Jenne chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
*giggle* Yeah, that's Tony.
Reikajen chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You made a really good job! I'm pretty sure that It really can happen like that... You did it really well (I know there is a lot of "really' but I really mean it :p). Thank a lot for this story :)
Jessica chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
ADGJMAKLAJ THIS WAS SO CUTE.
You nailed their personalities perfectly, especially Tony when he was trying to tell Pepper. THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT FLUFFY PEPPERONY EVER.
flamingarc chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really like your style of writing. And I could totally "see" Tony saying those last lines. Well done.
monalisamorocha chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Come on ! keep writing it was perfect !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, this is great! I love this couple a lot 3 They're so cute! And you got their personalities down perfectly :D Spectacular job!
SelenitaLunar chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was great and I loved it!
beccalovesmerder chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
LOVED it :) I agree that your version is much more true to his character.
dancingthrough chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE IT!:-)