Reviews for My Absence, Hardly Worth Noting
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 18 . 2/6
Oh I love this story! Fabulous writing, thank you :)
Gureyagi chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
Great job on John's embarrassment here. xD I never thought I'd enjoy a story like this, but you've definitely succeeded in intriguing me. Well done and keep up the good work.
Puggle chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
What an incredible story
You should be very proud of such an amazing piece
Chokini chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
So. I read the whole story - and I reallly liked it! Its quite complex, the characters are very nicely drawn. As I have never written fanfiction myself, I can only assume how much work such a long story is. Congratulations! A very, very good story, overall!
Nicely Nails chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Yo!

Wow, I have been waiting for this for too long. Love it! Haha, Johnlock baby, too good. Thanks for doing this, I know how annoying fluff is to write. Take care now, babe

Nicely Nails
Totally a Psychopath chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
Oh, hello epilogue! Well, I already told you what I thought of it, being your sort-of editor (at least for this chapter), but jolly good anyway.
Maverick052793 chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
Good plot, well written. I really enjoyed it.
BarbaraK1 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
A lovely end to a fantastic story. Great writing, great plot. Well done.
Mewknight chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Whaa? That can't be the end! D; Awe loved this chapter :D Aww sad that it's over :(
Totally a Psychopath chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Oh lordy. Okay, so I don't think my review will be as emotional as Anjali's, but we'll see. So, first of all, I never told you this, but I really have to congratulate you on your writing; honestly, this is one of the few stories I naturally read with a semi-English accent (it sound silly, but I suppose that is good, since it is Sherlock); I am almost positive it is the word choice and the overall style (I also happily noticed you writing 'realise'). Being that you are American, I congratulate you (again) because, no matter who a person is, it is rather difficult to switch writing styles to a culture you've never really been immersed in.
Second, that scene with his mother hurt. Jesus Christ. Partially because it is Mother's Day, too, but also just because those scenes are always emotional and that one really hit home. I always cry at the thought of having to do that with my own mother one day, so thanks for that, I guess. (I didn't actually cry, though.)
And third, being that I know you in real life, I have to give you some sort of virtual hug and thumbs up for sticking with this story. Seventeen chapters and over 64,000 words. It's great seeing this story (after your old one, hehe) and seeing how beautifully it turned out, especially after seeing (and being on the receiving end of your rants) how much work and thought you put into it. Your detailing and planning most certainly did not go unnoticed or unappreciated, because everything fits nicely and it's just, overall, a great story. I also enjoy this ending and this overall message, because I think a lot of people have this same sort of problem (well, uh, not the crime syndicate part, but yeah). Anyway, I am very proud of your for finishing this story and I am very proud of how well it turned out! And you know, I don't think you should worry too much about reviews; I am sure they will come in time. Just write because you like to write and everything else will follow. We all love you and your writing and other people will too; they just don't know it yet. So yeah. I cannot wait for Letters for You and your one-shot and I also cannot wait to see your actual stories. Keep doing what you're doing or something! Woo!
Nicely Nails chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Okay, so FF's being a little bitch and won't let me log in, so this is really Nicely Nails... cool :)

I... I love this so much. I wasn't sure how you'd end it, whether you'd end it at all, really, because let's face it, this is a hard story to resolve. But, I love the way you did it: the whole Sherlock-tells-John thing. And the epilogue... if you didn't cry during this entire chapter, you're lying. Because this was just... mind-blowing. Thank you for working so hard, thank you for giving up your nights, your days to make this for us, because truthfully? I waited, breath held, every day to see if you'd update. And you always did. This will be an unwelcome gap in my day, which I will proceed to fill with your other stories. Just... please believe that you are wonderful at this. You are, you're just... amazing.
Nicely Nails chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Oh my God, we are so close to the end. I can't - I just can't wait - Please - Hard to articulate right now. This might be a total crack ship, but I think Molly's other half is Donovan? I hope so! They'd be uber cute together. I loved this chapter, the exchange between Molly and Sherlock was heart-warming. I love the way you write character dialogue, it's pretty top-notch, mate. Love!
Totally a Psychopath chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
"In the long run, his absence was hardly even worth noting as people kept going on with their lives." I am pretty sure you already did this before, but I love that you quote your own title. Also, I fully endorse this Molly x ? fic and anxiously await its arrival. And, of course, the ending to this story.
Totally a Psychopath chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Huh, I like this chapter. Also, isn't it horrible when children are cute and one cannot help but admit such a terrible idea?
cher bear chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
heyyy dis be a good chapter yall god dang! i can kinda relate, tchall know wat im sayin? i hope john baybay can talk 2 sherzicle next chapta seee? tanks i reed cuz of yall