Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
rcjr3905 chapter 19 . 5/20
please come back
jackie chapter 19 . 3/6
i loved the story but why did you have to ruin it at the end
mrshafford804 chapter 19 . 3/6
Finish the story please
MaryMS chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
Outstanding chapter, showing what a really selfish, immature person he really is. That he is so obsessed with Ana aa his possession, having her be "only ever his" gives him such a sense of power. How incredibly self absorbed and uncRing he really is. He can tell himself he loves her but it's really only ownership he feels and craves. Your Christian yruly is an asshole!
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
I WISH YOU WOULD COMPETE YOUR STORY. IT'S VERY GOOD. IT'S TOO GOOD NOT TO FINISH. SO MANY FAN FICTION stories are left unfinished. It's very disappointing to read a story only to find that it's been left unfinished. It's an excellent story and it deserves a wonderful ending. I hope one day you will finish this.

A FAN 7/25/16
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
Pls update it don't let hang up us in middle of story
guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
are you going to update soon its been forever love this story
kushka chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Eh
guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2015
love this story you need to continue
sophiedog22 chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
Great story when is it going to me finished
Vicky Smith chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Please continue with your story. It's too good not to finish! 3/9/15
barus chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hello, there are 6 grammatical/spelling mistakes in your summary only and they are of the kind that one cannot miss them. Perhaps you might consider correcting them. It really deters people from reading your story. Best of luck. B.
bonnie002 chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I loved this story :) your pretty amazing for a thirteen... oops now fourteen year old. The sister thing however... ?
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
I loved your story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. We want more!
jasmen chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
OMG love this story please continue soon