Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
kushka chapter 19 . 11/12
guest chapter 19 . 9/28
love this story you need to continue
sophiedog22 chapter 19 . 4/21
Great story when is it going to me finished
Vicky Smith chapter 1 . 3/9
Please continue with your story. It's too good not to finish! 3/9/15
barus chapter 1 . 2/25
Hello, there are 6 grammatical/spelling mistakes in your summary only and they are of the kind that one cannot miss them. Perhaps you might consider correcting them. It really deters people from reading your story. Best of luck. B.
bonnie002 chapter 19 . 2/20
I loved this story :) your pretty amazing for a thirteen... oops now fourteen year old. The sister thing however... ?
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 1/10
I loved your story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. We want more!
jasmen chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
OMG love this story please continue soon
henderson1993 chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
hahaha funny. shit. cant wait for an update.i
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
I loved your story. It made me cry and it made me laugh. Michael was adorable and sexy, but Ana and Christian belong together. I've read your story many times. I just wish there was more. Thank you for your time and talent.

A Very Big Fan
guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
are you going to updating, just love this story its one of your best story please continue soon
VICKY SMITH chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
You had me worried whether Ana and Christian would ever get back together. I did like Michael, though. He should have gone with Rosalie. I'm glad Christian punched the Bitch Troll. I really enjoyed your story, even though it made me cry. Please continue with your story. Thanks for your time and talent.
JanB chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
I have enjoyed your story. Glad to read Ana & Christian have finally gotten back together. Rosalie, well, she is a slut! Lol!
If you are going to continue this story I can say not looking forward to seeing Ana & Rosalie become close. Ana & Christian need to be far away from her.
MissBlueMoon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very different outlook and I really like what your doing here...Please continue :-)
maxine chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
omg poor anna please continue don't stop know