Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 7/25
I WISH YOU WOULD COMPETE YOUR STORY. IT'S VERY GOOD. IT'S TOO GOOD NOT TO FINISH. SO MANY FAN FICTION stories are left unfinished. It's very disappointing to read a story only to find that it's been left unfinished. It's an excellent story and it deserves a wonderful ending. I hope one day you will finish this.

A FAN 7/25/16
Pls update it don't let hang up us in middle of story
guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
are you going to update soon its been forever love this story
kushka chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Eh
guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2015
love this story you need to continue
sophiedog22 chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
Great story when is it going to me finished
Vicky Smith chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Please continue with your story. It's too good not to finish! 3/9/15
barus chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hello, there are 6 grammatical/spelling mistakes in your summary only and they are of the kind that one cannot miss them. Perhaps you might consider correcting them. It really deters people from reading your story. Best of luck. B.
bonnie002 chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I loved this story :) your pretty amazing for a thirteen... oops now fourteen year old. The sister thing however... ?
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
I loved your story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. We want more!
jasmen chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
OMG love this story please continue soon
henderson1993 chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
hahaha funny. shit. cant wait for an update.i
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
I loved your story. It made me cry and it made me laugh. Michael was adorable and sexy, but Ana and Christian belong together. I've read your story many times. I just wish there was more. Thank you for your time and talent.

A Very Big Fan
guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
are you going to updating, just love this story its one of your best story please continue soon
VICKY SMITH chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
You had me worried whether Ana and Christian would ever get back together. I did like Michael, though. He should have gone with Rosalie. I'm glad Christian punched the Bitch Troll. I really enjoyed your story, even though it made me cry. Please continue with your story. Thanks for your time and talent.