Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
sophiedog22 chapter 19 . 4/21
Great story when is it going to me finished
Vicky Smith chapter 1 . 3/9
Please continue with your story. It's too good not to finish! 3/9/15
barus chapter 1 . 2/25
Hello, there are 6 grammatical/spelling mistakes in your summary only and they are of the kind that one cannot miss them. Perhaps you might consider correcting them. It really deters people from reading your story. Best of luck. B.
bonnie002 chapter 19 . 2/20
I loved this story :) your pretty amazing for a thirteen... oops now fourteen year old. The sister thing however... ?
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 1/10
I loved your story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. We want more!
jasmen chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
OMG love this story please continue soon
henderson1993 chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
hahaha funny. shit. cant wait for an update.i
Vicky Smith chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
I loved your story. It made me cry and it made me laugh. Michael was adorable and sexy, but Ana and Christian belong together. I've read your story many times. I just wish there was more. Thank you for your time and talent.

A Very Big Fan
guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
are you going to updating, just love this story its one of your best story please continue soon
VICKY SMITH chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
You had me worried whether Ana and Christian would ever get back together. I did like Michael, though. He should have gone with Rosalie. I'm glad Christian punched the Bitch Troll. I really enjoyed your story, even though it made me cry. Please continue with your story. Thanks for your time and talent.
JanB chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
I have enjoyed your story. Glad to read Ana & Christian have finally gotten back together. Rosalie, well, she is a slut! Lol!
If you are going to continue this story I can say not looking forward to seeing Ana & Rosalie become close. Ana & Christian need to be far away from her.
MissBlueMoon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very different outlook and I really like what your doing here...Please continue :-)
maxine chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
omg poor anna please continue don't stop know
Jhaver chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
I know it's been 9 months since you posted so I'm certain at this point that you have dropped your story. I just read your chapters and think perhaps the characters you developed had dimensions you really didn't recognize but perhaps you did. Rosalie really wasn't a sympathetic heroine, which was apparent when Ana visited her the first time. The giveaway for me was that she wore Christians shirt. That was not the actions of a kind caring person but a calculating women . She underestimated Ana. It is also obvious that the only eat Elena showed up during the climactic scene was because someone told her would all be there and that could only be Rosalie.
Very interesting twist. Sisters... Not so much. I wish you well and hope you continue to write. This was fascinating to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Perhaps...No one remembers Rosalie because she had a bunch of plastic surgery and changed herself to look like Ana so that she could snag Christian (a plot planned & paid for by Elena who hated Ana because she had bewitched CG) Which is why none of the guys remember her. I mean, seriously, Rosalie dated Michael for more than 5 dates and he doesnt remember her? Must have been plastic was all a plot created by Elena so that he could get over Ana who was supposedly dead and so that Elena could have control over Christian again, thru manipulation of Rosalie. So although Rosalie was under contract with Elena to act like she really loves Christian, she in fact did fall in love with him or for sure all that his billionaire status offered her. Being CG's wife brought her to the highest levels of society and she didnt need to seek fame and fortune thru acting anymore. God she was tired of having to sleep with all those old guys just to get auditions. It was a lucky break that day when Elena spotted her while she was scanning the flyers about some acting job at the local Seattle playhouse for some stupid minor role. She was surprised when Elena approached her and asked her if she wanted to get a coffee. Then Elena propositioned her about how she could help her change her life and give her the best acting job ever! Rosalie listened and of course the offer was too good to be true so she said yes. Hell, Elena even told her she'd pay for plastic surgery to make her look a certain way that would make her very beautiful too. No way was she going to resist that! So she signed her contract without any regrets. She couldnt believe the fantastic outcome of the surgery and men's reactions when they saw her when she debuted her transformation after. Hell, no one even recognized her not even those guys who knew her and she'd slept with! Shit guys are just so stupid! Then she met CG and he was so rich and gorgeous she didnt even care that the only reason she had a chance with him was because she looked like his ex. Yea, she was living the dream life from then on...But now Ana has risen from the dead and is ruining everything!
And though CG was grateful and very fond of Rosalie because she looked so much like Ana, he still loves and will always love Ana. But Rosalie is still, in reality, a hoe and sleaze ball gold digger plotting with Elena but was a good enough actress and CG was so clueless of their plot because after Ana, he was still basically a shell of man, kind of lost still... Elena promised Rosalie that being with Christian was the best opportunity for unknown trashy wanna be actresses like Rosalie and if Rosalie did everything Elena told her (she knew CG well from their shared history) and was to report back to Elena constantly. Then Elena promised Rosalie a great life because Elena controlled CG, and has for years though he doesnt realize it. But if Rosalie ever crossed her, then she would expose Rosalie as the gold digger trash that she was and make sure that CG dumps her. Rosalie was afraid of Elena so she did everything she was told and was very happy with the ways things worked out. She couldnt believe white trash like her could end up married to a hot gorgeous billionaire who was amazing in bed and just because she resembled his ex Ana. Hell, after Elena paid for all that surgery and though it was painful, Rosalie thought she looked dammed good. In fact, she loved to flaunt herself when CG wasnt around and enjoyed immensely the attention she got from all the stupid guys who before wouldnt even give her a second glance! And now she could get any guy's attention and though she was very discreet, there were quite a few very memorable dates she had when CG was out of town and if she managed to dodge those stupid bodyguards pretending she was doing some female appointments requiring privacy. Yea, her life was pretty good and those dates very risky but so exciting as hell...And why not, CG still never lets her touch him in those certain areas and still calls out to Ana in his sleep or when he comes sometimes so shit...Yea, she hated Ana for the hold she had over CG even though she was supposed to be dead! Still the life she had was pretty damn great and being second best and wife was pretty damn good!
But they did not plan for Ana to still be alive and back in the picture. Now things are very complicated. Why couldnt Ana be dead?! She was going to kill Ana before she let her ruin or take it away. But then again, maybe she could also Divorce CG and get a shit load of money even if she did sign a prenup? Or not divorce him and make his life hell! She'd be damned if she'd let anyone put her back in the trash bin! Not even that bitch Elena.