Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
meigs37 chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Oh geez thats such a funny chapter... im lovin it. But please just get rid of Rosalie she is insane...
bb-4ever chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
OMG! Wow! look forward to more soon
Jsweeti chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
I love your story! Your such a great writer i cant even decide who I want Ana to be with :)
skinsavant chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
S!
cragil05 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow Rosalie is like a door knob, everyone gets a turns. Looks like calling Ana a slut his the pot calling the kettle black. Kind of syrprised Christian was so quiet with all of Rosalie's confessions.
rgmoonstar33 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
damn that Rosalie got a bitch great job
chepburn77 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Surprised that Grace and Carrick didn't have a 3-way with Rosalie LOL
meggan-sa chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
What a great chapter couldn't stop laughing at the end! Brilliant! Please please up-date soon! :-)
leslie25 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Lol, Rosalie has been around. Why didn't Christian just break it off with her right then and there? Crazy!
debs2000 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
I bet he fired Ryan because Rosalie revealed Ryan is inlove with Ana..lol! wow she has been around the block..I bet Christian is regretting ever marrying the whore lol! I knew she was to good to be true lol! Very funny chapter! I love it! I can't wait until next time! I bet Elena was behind everything!
awesdu chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Omg so good
viola.walsh.73 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Holy Hell I havn't laughed so hard in awhile my husband thinks I lost my mind. I know you took us all by surprise . Please update soon . I can only imagine what my Fifty is thinking . LOL . Laters
Lovemesomehim chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
I had a goodlaugh from that chapter. Who hadn't Annlise been with in the room...it seems only Taylor was smart enough to stay away.
kelmal chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Another great chapter.
FlynnRyder chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Wow, that caught me off guard...lol.. But I enjoyed it..;)
Favorite line: "Ohh shit. That was you? Wow you definitely look better."

Christian shouldn't of fired Ryan. It wasn't his fault his wife was a psycho ho! I'm pretty sure she did all the offering... Christian should of went off on Rosalie!

Elena probably plotted with Rosalie. Had her change her appearance to be a "dead ringer" for Ana. Knowing Christian the is no prenup and Elena will have Rosalie take his company as payback... Ok, I was just rambling..lol

Please don't wait ten days to update (yes, you last updated on the 21st.)
I stalked your page almost everyday...:)

Great chapter!