Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
shan36 chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
GREAT LOVE SCENE...I LOVE HOW THEY FINALLY ARE TOGETHER...I HOPE LOL...GREAT CHAPTER!
Mommylady chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
REALLY! I hope this is some type of dream or joke.

I have lost all respect for Ana and this story. Ana seem to have no reapect for herself or marriage. It started out really good and has just gone downhill with every chapter. The whole party was just ridiculous and so over the top. It seems like you rushed to get something out instead of taking your time. The storyline had so much potential and now it is just ...?
rileygreyson chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
yayyyy! anastasia and christian, back together!
kelmal chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Another great chapter.
meigs37 chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Oh geez thats such a funny chapter... im lovin it. But please just get rid of Rosalie she is insane...
bb-4ever chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
OMG! Wow! look forward to more soon
Jsweeti chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
I love your story! Your such a great writer i cant even decide who I want Ana to be with :)
skinsavant chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
S!
cragil05 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow Rosalie is like a door knob, everyone gets a turns. Looks like calling Ana a slut his the pot calling the kettle black. Kind of syrprised Christian was so quiet with all of Rosalie's confessions.
rgmoonstar33 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
damn that Rosalie got a bitch great job
chepburn77 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Surprised that Grace and Carrick didn't have a 3-way with Rosalie LOL
meggan-sa chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
What a great chapter couldn't stop laughing at the end! Brilliant! Please please up-date soon! :-)
leslie25 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Lol, Rosalie has been around. Why didn't Christian just break it off with her right then and there? Crazy!
debs2000 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
I bet he fired Ryan because Rosalie revealed Ryan is inlove with Ana..lol! wow she has been around the block..I bet Christian is regretting ever marrying the whore lol! I knew she was to good to be true lol! Very funny chapter! I love it! I can't wait until next time! I bet Elena was behind everything!
awesdu chapter 16 . 12/1/2012