Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
skinsavant chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
cragil05 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow Rosalie is like a door knob, everyone gets a turns. Looks like calling Ana a slut his the pot calling the kettle black. Kind of syrprised Christian was so quiet with all of Rosalie's confessions.
rgmoonstar33 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
damn that Rosalie got a bitch great job
chepburn77 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Surprised that Grace and Carrick didn't have a 3-way with Rosalie LOL
meggan-sa chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
What a great chapter couldn't stop laughing at the end! Brilliant! Please please up-date soon! :-)
leslie25 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Lol, Rosalie has been around. Why didn't Christian just break it off with her right then and there? Crazy!
debs2000 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
I bet he fired Ryan because Rosalie revealed Ryan is inlove with! wow she has been around the block..I bet Christian is regretting ever marrying the whore lol! I knew she was to good to be true lol! Very funny chapter! I love it! I can't wait until next time! I bet Elena was behind everything!
awesdu chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Omg so good
viola.walsh.73 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Holy Hell I havn't laughed so hard in awhile my husband thinks I lost my mind. I know you took us all by surprise . Please update soon . I can only imagine what my Fifty is thinking . LOL . Laters
Lovemesomehim chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
I had a goodlaugh from that chapter. Who hadn't Annlise been with in the seems only Taylor was smart enough to stay away.
kelmal chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Another great chapter.
FlynnRyder chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Wow, that caught me off But I enjoyed it..;)
Favorite line: "Ohh shit. That was you? Wow you definitely look better."

Christian shouldn't of fired Ryan. It wasn't his fault his wife was a psycho ho! I'm pretty sure she did all the offering... Christian should of went off on Rosalie!

Elena probably plotted with Rosalie. Had her change her appearance to be a "dead ringer" for Ana. Knowing Christian the is no prenup and Elena will have Rosalie take his company as payback... Ok, I was just

Please don't wait ten days to update (yes, you last updated on the 21st.)
I stalked your page almost everyday...:)

Great chapter!
Skgcsandra chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Okay toooooo short! Need more quick quick quick lol! But good writing.
R-J briggs chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Wow what a chapter explosive excited for next
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012 blood is boiling right now! I want to jump into this story and kick Rosalie's selfish, self-centered, self-pitying A$S! Who the hell does she think she is saying that Sh!t to Ana?! As if Ana hasn't been through hell! Yeah, poor you, Rosalie...seriously selfish B!tch! By the way Rosalie, Ana loved/loves Christian first, and Christian continues to always be in love with Ana. Rosalie, you are only with Christian by default because Ana was thought Dead...but she's not, so get over your self, and move will always be less then second best...not that Christian would stay with you now that Ana is back!

I don't know why some people think Christian owes Ana some kiss A$s apologie...what has he done wrong? He got married three years after Ana thought dead? Out of guilt he slept with Rosalie one last time since asking for a divorce...meanwhile Ana went out and had a one night stand after promising herself to Christian? I think Christian was the way bigger person in chapter 15, apologizing and telling Ana they both did wrong, but lets put it behind us.

My Biggest beef with this chapter is how the hell is Christian just standing by as Rosalie talks all that smack about Ana...and ends it with 'why couldn't you just stay dead'...really, I wish Christian would have smacked her in her face for that comment! Why was he just standing by? He should have defended Ana against Rosalie's trash talk...FYI Rosalie - Christian doesn't love you! Get over it...because it will be whether you like it to or not!

Please let Christian stand up for Ana! Rosalie's wh re self needs to just leave.

I cannot believe Elena has the nerve to show up at Kate's...kick her out!

Oh, this story is is getting to much for my heart to, please put us out of our misery soon! Lol. I do love this story!

Post most more soon, please, please, please!
Thanks - Samantha