Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
LITTLEB chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
sorry don't like chapter, the story is already confusing and i don't think that rosalie is naive as you r telling, she's up to something, maybe the old cliche of getting pregnant, just think about it your husband is leaving u 4 the woman he always love and u r like ok lets just have sex for the last time, ?
the caracters r weak.
Lovemesomehim chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
OK - you lost me...am I understanding right that when Ana left she went to the club found a guy, took him to a closet and had sex with him in the club...meanwhile Christian finds Rosalie and has sex with her as they say a final goodbye and they are so close to the club they can hear the same song Ana's hearing in the closet. It'll be interesting to have them both explain what they did after Ana left Escala. In my twisted mind - see someone turning up pregnant from this.
H.Espinal chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I love this chapter very interesting to read. But please don't let anyone get pregnant!
kendall777 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Wow I found this story and it blew away. Please update again soon
Megan chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Update Please! I check daily for a new chapter and I can't wait until to see what you have next for us! C and A forever! No R!
Pielietje chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Nooooo! How can they make love for the first time in 3years and then both fuck other people...How strong is their love for eachother of they both are so easy seduced?

I always liked that Ana had only been with Christian, that's now ruined.

I hope that nobody is pregnant.

My question: Is Ana emotional ok after being kidnapped?
Mommylady chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
So, who's going to get pregnant?
mwhite07 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
wtf, Ana and Christian make love and want to be back together just as long as Christian divorces his wife. Instead Christian bangs his wife and Ana some random guy, even after she tells CG that she would never fuck another guy since they are together again. Feelings dont change that quickily no matter how much alcohol was consumed and you turned Ana into a slut. I like your story just not this twist.
karynjacob chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't know where to start? Umm Firstly its cracks me up its effin hilarious. Your story is all over the place. and the dates don't match. You start off with Sep 9 and then the officer says Sep 11 so what is it?

And the Osama Attack... Crack me up! I guess it works he was out for the one responsible for Ana's death.
How is she still sane after 3 years of being held hostage. And he moved on pretty quick.

I kinda get the gist of your story you've put in a good effort. maybe the next chapter will enlighten me.
froggydukes chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
nooooo...I can't help it but I don't like tht he did that with rosalie...nor that ana went off either but more so cg. Twists and more twists I like it. And please for yhe love of anything don't let rosalie get pregnant.
casaundra08 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Definetely needing more of this story...Keep Going!
iamkaren10 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
witw? they sleep with each other at escala and then ana runs back to the bar and has sex with a random guy, christian sleeps with his wife. how in the world did they forget each other that quickly, the alcohol? wow! i'm a little mad with both of them right now. excellent chapter.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
At least Ana got her kick as well... Are they even going to mention anything to each other?
AndyHoughwood chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
i totally agree about the song from the vampire diaries! ) it was perfect for that part of the chapter! 3 cant wait for the next one
ps: I am a big fan of the vampire diaries! ) Ian is my Christian Grey! 3 3
maysjist chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Really they've both just made passionate 3 year pent up love and they go out and sleep with other people! I get the shock factor but ur making Ana into a slut and xtian into a confused not Ana and xtian.
783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »