Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Christian and Ana are supposed to be so in love and tormented by this mistake and then they so easily have sex with anyone who asks? ( well I can understand Christian more than ana, Rosalie is his wife ) but really? Ana just told Christian she wouldn't go back to the bar and have sex because of this please be a nightmare they both wake up from and realize how in need of each other they are!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Doesn't life suck sometimes...I'm thinking pregnancy...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Not happy that Ana has sex with some guy in a bar closet after she told him that what happened between the 2 of them would stop her. Then Christian has sex with Rosalie ? I want them back together but for 2 people so in love they have absolutely no self control? Can that whole chapter be some kind of stupid dream, or nightmare they both wake up from and realize how much they need to be together?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Disappointed, i'm done with this story.
LITTLEB chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
sorry don't like chapter, the story is already confusing and i don't think that rosalie is naive as you r telling, she's up to something, maybe the old cliche of getting pregnant, just think about it your husband is leaving u 4 the woman he always love and u r like ok lets just have sex for the last time, ?
the caracters r weak.
Lovemesomehim chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
OK - you lost me...am I understanding right that when Ana left she went to the club found a guy, took him to a closet and had sex with him in the club...meanwhile Christian finds Rosalie and has sex with her as they say a final goodbye and they are so close to the club they can hear the same song Ana's hearing in the closet. It'll be interesting to have them both explain what they did after Ana left Escala. In my twisted mind - see someone turning up pregnant from this.
H.Espinal chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I love this chapter very interesting to read. But please don't let anyone get pregnant!
kendall777 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Wow I found this story and it blew away. Please update again soon
Megan chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Update Please! I check daily for a new chapter and I can't wait until to see what you have next for us! C and A forever! No R!
Pielietje chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Nooooo! How can they make love for the first time in 3years and then both fuck other people...How strong is their love for eachother of they both are so easy seduced?

I always liked that Ana had only been with Christian, that's now ruined.

I hope that nobody is pregnant.

My question: Is Ana emotional ok after being kidnapped?
Mommylady chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
So, who's going to get pregnant?
mwhite07 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
wtf, Ana and Christian make love and want to be back together just as long as Christian divorces his wife. Instead Christian bangs his wife and Ana some random guy, even after she tells CG that she would never fuck another guy since they are together again. Feelings dont change that quickily no matter how much alcohol was consumed and you turned Ana into a slut. I like your story just not this twist.
karynjacob chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't know where to start? Umm Firstly its cracks me up its effin hilarious. Your story is all over the place. and the dates don't match. You start off with Sep 9 and then the officer says Sep 11 so what is it?

And the Osama Attack... Crack me up! I guess it works he was out for the one responsible for Ana's death.
How is she still sane after 3 years of being held hostage. And he moved on pretty quick.

I kinda get the gist of your story you've put in a good effort. maybe the next chapter will enlighten me.
froggydukes chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
nooooo...I can't help it but I don't like tht he did that with rosalie...nor that ana went off either but more so cg. Twists and more twists I like it. And please for yhe love of anything don't let rosalie get pregnant.
casaundra08 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Definetely needing more of this story...Keep Going!
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »