Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
Megan chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Update Please! I check daily for a new chapter and I can't wait until to see what you have next for us! C and A forever! No R!
Pielietje chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Nooooo! How can they make love for the first time in 3years and then both fuck other people...How strong is their love for eachother of they both are so easy seduced?

I always liked that Ana had only been with Christian, that's now ruined.

I hope that nobody is pregnant.

My question: Is Ana emotional ok after being kidnapped?
Mommylady chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
So, who's going to get pregnant?
mwhite07 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
wtf, Ana and Christian make love and want to be back together just as long as Christian divorces his wife. Instead Christian bangs his wife and Ana some random guy, even after she tells CG that she would never fuck another guy since they are together again. Feelings dont change that quickily no matter how much alcohol was consumed and you turned Ana into a slut. I like your story just not this twist.
karynjacob chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't know where to start? Umm Firstly its cracks me up its effin hilarious. Your story is all over the place. and the dates don't match. You start off with Sep 9 and then the officer says Sep 11 so what is it?

And the Osama Attack... Crack me up! I guess it works he was out for the one responsible for Ana's death.
How is she still sane after 3 years of being held hostage. And he moved on pretty quick.

I kinda get the gist of your story you've put in a good effort. maybe the next chapter will enlighten me.
froggydukes chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
nooooo...I can't help it but I don't like tht he did that with rosalie...nor that ana went off either but more so cg. Twists and more twists I like it. And please for yhe love of anything don't let rosalie get pregnant.
casaundra08 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Definetely needing more of this story...Keep Going!
iamkaren10 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
witw? they sleep with each other at escala and then ana runs back to the bar and has sex with a random guy, christian sleeps with his wife. how in the world did they forget each other that quickly, the alcohol? wow! i'm a little mad with both of them right now. excellent chapter.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
At least Ana got her kick as well... Are they even going to mention anything to each other?
AndyHoughwood chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
i totally agree about the song from the vampire diaries! ) it was perfect for that part of the chapter! 3 cant wait for the next one
ps: I am a big fan of the vampire diaries! ) Ian is my Christian Grey! 3 3
maysjist chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Really they've both just made passionate 3 year pent up love and they go out and sleep with other people! I get the shock factor but ur making Ana into a slut and xtian into a confused not Ana and xtian.
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
oh lots of unprotected sex, hope ana and rosealie dont get pregnant,
poor rose, never thought ana would act so slutty.
Chissa28 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Loved it until you had Ana in a closet with some dude at a club! Come on that's not okay she LOVES Christian :(
debs2000 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I wasn't expecting for Ana to sleep with someone else, especially right after Christian nor him sleeping with Rosalie. I figured they would only have eyes for one another, and Christian is going to loose it when he finds out Ana slept with another guy in a fucking closet..wow! And please don't let no one get pregnant because of this..but I figure something like this might happen, and thats why I was hesitant about reading..I knew it would be hard to read..until the next chapter...
nclark02 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Please make that all be a dream in your next update!
779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »