Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
tstines chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
I' m very happy that you came back to this story! I' 've missed reading it! Way to short! Can't wait until there is more with Michael!
MsKarbla chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
ah no... cant go there. how did ana's mum know about her, what she looked like, etc.. Get rid of Rosalie - even if she is a half sister, she doesn't need to hang around, just want ana and christian to work everything out.
pookiebear3 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
oh my goodness... glad to see the update!
viola.walsh.73 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Her sister . Really ? What good can come out of this ? NONE ! Update Soon
iamkaren10 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
wth?! this is too good. please update soon with a longer chapter.
shan36 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
OMG...I WAS SO NOT EXPECTING THAT TO HAPPEN...WELL, NOW THE QUESTION IS HAVE ROSALIE SLEPT WITH BOB OR ANYONE ELSE THAT ANA AND CHRISTIAN KNOWS...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES!
mleemashburn chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Well that was a twist, ok but how much of a plow is it?
frankie and archie proud mummy chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Omg what a twist x
Dumplin2012 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
I havent been disappointed with this story ( I've actually loved it) up until this. It just doesn't seem to flow with the rest... I understand writers block but seems thrown together. Hope it gets better again. Good luck
Shirleyleo chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
...oh...well, not liking this...but your story your way...will give you the benefit of the doubt and see where this goes...
greyfan 79 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Omg what a bombshell it won't change anything I don't think with the way ana feels about rosalie I just want ana and Christian happy
FlynnRyder chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Damn, you need to change the title to Rosalie's Way... Everyone and everyone is somehow always tied to her!
R-J briggs chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Omfg that is some crazy shit brilliant but crazy can't wait for more
mwhite07 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013