Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
HBattin chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Nope, still rooting for I wasn't sure about this story in the beginning but I am intrigued to see where you take it. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Please update soon I want more! Love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I must admit i was very skeptical about reading this story with the whole september 11 thing to it, that day still haunts me. But i wonder if Ana got compensation for her ordeal, i know alot of the families of the people who died and the people who survived were compensated some how.

In the book it talks about her love to go abroard, London in perticular, she needs to heal and she can't do it the US. Maybe she can get herself a nice little apartment in London and hopefully work for a nice small publishing company. She has an amazing head for business and its about time for Anastasia Steele to shine again as an amazing editor.

I hope that Ana and Christian can find each other again, it sounds like Christian Married his Wife out of a sense of security and not love, but also he Married Ana's doppleganger(twin) a substitue Ana. I am sure she is a very lovely person, but she is not the one and no doubt Christian is probably riping his office to pieces by now and he is going to go down that ugly path of mourning for his Ana again, the only problem is she is not dead he has lost her because she is no longer his.
Amez711 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Omg your story is amazing..please update soon..it had me in tears:'(
Rose Grey chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I'm loving this story. Hmmm, I'm curious, did Rosalie sign a prenup? She helped him get the business up and running again. Will he lose everything for love? I want them back together...but am glad you're dragging it out! I'm also glad you're updating quickly! Great story!
lilysmith chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Please, make some paragraphs, your story is really good but unreadable.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Actually cried reading this, I love it, hope they get back together!,x
Oallala chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
What a hot hot hot chapter!
anon chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
update!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Alright, I totally love this story! I can't wait to see what happens. But just a word of advice, maybe you could split the large chunks of writing into smaller paragraphs? It would be a lot easier to read. None the less, even if you continue your story like this, I will still read it because it is so damn good! :) Can't wait for more and I hope Christian and Ana end up together!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
More updatesss please :) Oh Ana :(((( poor girl
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon.
Megan chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I just found your story, this is sad. :( I want A & C together, they belong together and I hope that you make it happen. :) I feel bad for R but I hope that C and her part on good terms. She seems to know about A and how C feels about her so I hope that makes her not be angry with either of them. I want R to get her happily ever after but with a different man. C doesn't seem whole with R like he is with A.
Please have A and C end up together otherwise I won't be able to read this story, no offense but it'll be too painful for me. I hope you understand that.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I hope Christian had his wife sign a pre-nup. I would hate for her to take everything if he left her to return to Ana.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
what? Oh please don't let her die...I'm hooked , can't wait for the next update.
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »