Reviews for Misunderstood mistake
Rose Grey chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I'm loving this story. Hmmm, I'm curious, did Rosalie sign a prenup? She helped him get the business up and running again. Will he lose everything for love? I want them back together...but am glad you're dragging it out! I'm also glad you're updating quickly! Great story!
lilysmith chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Please, make some paragraphs, your story is really good but unreadable.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Actually cried reading this, I love it, hope they get back together!,x
Oallala chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
What a hot hot hot chapter!
anon chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Alright, I totally love this story! I can't wait to see what happens. But just a word of advice, maybe you could split the large chunks of writing into smaller paragraphs? It would be a lot easier to read. None the less, even if you continue your story like this, I will still read it because it is so damn good! :) Can't wait for more and I hope Christian and Ana end up together!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
More updatesss please :) Oh Ana :(((( poor girl
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon.
Megan chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I just found your story, this is sad. :( I want A & C together, they belong together and I hope that you make it happen. :) I feel bad for R but I hope that C and her part on good terms. She seems to know about A and how C feels about her so I hope that makes her not be angry with either of them. I want R to get her happily ever after but with a different man. C doesn't seem whole with R like he is with A.
Please have A and C end up together otherwise I won't be able to read this story, no offense but it'll be too painful for me. I hope you understand that.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I hope Christian had his wife sign a pre-nup. I would hate for her to take everything if he left her to return to Ana.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
what? Oh please don't let her die...I'm hooked , can't wait for the next update.
lisalilac chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
So sad! I hope he leaves his wife for her. Christian should fight for Ana. He belongs with Ana.
Ellis chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I was disappointed you hadn't written more and look forward to your next instalments.
MamaS0508 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
So sad. Literally my heart is breaking all parties involved. Does CG do what's right, and what is right in this situation? Do you stay married to someone who you don't love with all your heart and passion, however, she helped you get through the roughest time in your life, OR do you set Rosalie free to be with the one woman who you love with your whole heart and then some? Ana is doing the right thing by walking away and respecting the fact that he's married now. Good chapter, story is coming along beautifully!
mrsdamon chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Three's a crowd!

I read the story a few times and each time is just as heartbreaking...OMG she literally 'died' of brokenheart and there's nothing they can do about the triangle they're in except for breaking another heart; Rosalie's... Whatever it is, CG is MARRIED & he has learnt to love his wife(?)! But things will only be right again when A&C are together...they HAVE TO be :'(

776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »