Reviews for Return of the Scatterling Angel
xxhieadzeroxx chapter 20 . 4/19/2006

EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU SHOULD STILL CONTINUE
okasamyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
you said you'd finish the fiction from MK "Return of the Scatterling Angel" id:862436. pls don't keep the ending for your self... i realy want to read it to the end... thanks n_n
berettaboy chapter 19 . 1/28/2006
Girl, are you ever going to finish this damn thing? Or have you forgotten all about it? Hmm? I was really into this story. What gives?
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 20 . 1/26/2005
FORCE? That guy is Force? OMG! He's the last person I've ever suspected! OMG! I can't believe it!

*After breathing for about an hour*

Ok... Great story _ You must update soon!
RSO chapter 16 . 1/25/2005
Like Zero, I am crying from sheer joy _
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
I never realy liked Erts' character in Pilot Candidate, but for some reason, I like the way you portray him.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 11 . 1/20/2005
This is a very sweet chapter!
berettaboy chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Come on Girl. Update already. The story was getting really interesting. Please?
berettaboy chapter 20 . 9/1/2004
Hello. I was wondering if you were planning to update this nice story. I like it very much. I'd be sorry to see it die like the series. Well, bye for now. James Laidler.
James Laidler chapter 20 . 8/25/2004
Hello, I read your story and was wondering if you planned to update? It's been really great so fat, I just would like to see it continue. One or two chapters should finish the job. Please review, I really like the story. It's the best one I've read.
MuSiCfReAkCaNdIdAtE 87 chapter 20 . 12/29/2003
Great story! I loved it! Write more plz!
Seeker chapter 20 . 12/15/2003
Hi, Poetisa, its Seeker and I just wanted to ask you if you'd be continue with either or both of your stories anytime soon? I'm refering to Entertaining Angels and the Return of the Scatterling Angel. I'd really like to see this on the front page again, and I'd like to read more of this. Your excellent at capturing people's attention with your titles, summaries, pairings, and plot and ideas. Your story is well written and detailed, its intriging, its cute, and well I just plain love it and hope you'll continue even just knowing one person is still reading and waiting. More people are also probably waiting for you to continue with this splendid fic. but are to lazy/busy to write a review or to remind you you've still got readers.I hope that you'll continue soon.
~Seeker
Seeker chapter 21 . 8/2/2003
I just wanted to tell you I'm still reading Scatterling Angel and The Return of the Scatterling Angel and I wanted to know will you continue these stories again when the school year starts or have you stopped?

~Seeker
bunni bunni chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I only read the summary and I'm already in love with the story x_x; keep up the great work!
silvermyth chapter 21 . 4/18/2003
What can i say? I hate u, u suck cause you write too well for your own good. i wish i was that good! though i think that everyone has been at least a tiny ensy weensy bit ooc at some point, but that is bound to happen in any fic. but i love this fic too much. please hurry and update! i need more z/h! i love them together, im obsessed! ... i think i need to see my local shrink, as if he/she will help any! but anyway, keep writing!