Reviews for A Game for Dreamers and Fools
Jen4850 chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Great story. I would love to read more by you. This still reads very well
Jen4850 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Love the acknowledgement that he is an addict and Joan' take on seeing the puzzles in him.
red2013 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
great story.

red.
inasentimentalmood chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Although it seems somewhat out of character for Sherlock to be physically affectionate with anyone, let alone Joan, what I appreciate about this chapter is how Joan is caring and nurturing but not overbearing. When she astutely senses that he is rattled and upset, she gives him space to think about things, rather than forcing him to talk to her about them right away. I also like that she is in her mind still trying to maintain the professional boundary, which is completely necessary!
inasentimentalmood chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I like how Sherlock's train of thought is not completely consumed by Watson, and that you managed to capture Sherlock's hyper-observation, which I'm sure can be burdensome. I'm also glad that you've established that Sherlock holds Joan in high esteem, though he may not often verbalize it to her in person. That's a great foundation for a friendship-or a relationship, as it seems this fic is heading!
KrnYong chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Moriarty is good, I like how you wrote him: perpetually smiling, cultured, and intelligent enough to challenge Holmes. I knew something would happen to Joan! Sherlock should've waited until Gregson came and /then/ left... But his judgment was clouded, poor thing.
tomboy author chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
No pressure or anything but PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel. This story was AMAZING. I would love to read more of your work.

And I am sorry for your loss
Ms. Jynesis chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Oh snap!
924inlegend chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Read this all in one go last night: wow! That was quite thrilling and the relationship that developed was quite cute and GOOD GRAVY! Did sort of freak out with Moriarty's part but anyway, thanks for such a great Joanlock fic! And I am sorry for your loss.
newboy chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
I thank you for finishing the story, and I am so sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to loose loved ones. Take care.
marshmallowdeviant chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
loved this!don't worry it was worth the exhaustion. your writing is great! clear, well written, entertaining and with style that show real understanding of the characters...anyway, i hope they don't torture too long on the tv show with making sherlock and joan happen. keep writing! ;)
JiltedYellow chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oooh, quite captivating from the beginning! I shall continue forward! (I'm wondering if Irene will be mentioned later on-though, I'm thinking it's possible that plot point hadn't been revealed when you began this-and if so, how will it be tackled?)
bk-1205 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
First, so sorry for your loss. Second, excellent story! Hope to see more about these characters that I've grown to love.
HottieGoth chapter 1 . 1/16/2013