Reviews for Cyrophobia
BlueMoonChaos chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
And theeeeeeennnnnn...WHAT!? Please add more! What happens next? It was just getting good. :(
abbi telford chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Please upload more, I realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy need to know what happens, I'm absolutemangaqueen
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Please make more! What happened to Jack! :/ I'm desperate to know!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Make more please
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Great story, but I am so confused. This is clearly about Rise of theGuardians, but is slapped into the category of 十全九美. I have no idea what said movie is, but are you sure your story is in the right category?
Michaela Wojcik chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
okay, it's good but pitch is not loki, only loki can say that line!
Jack- Frost12 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I was hooked from the first chapter, please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens to Jack and how the Guardians will save him!
This is an excellently done story with a good plot. It's worth continuing. :D
PowerinPink chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Awesome chapters! :D
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Dun dun dun DUUUUUNNNNN... this is a REALLY good story. PLEASE, do NOT stop. I wanna read MOAR! And I'm having my Fall Break starting this Friday (tomorrow) so I MUST have MOAR!
Such a good plot and oh my goodnes you just give me THE FEELS as easily as breathing in air.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Damn. Is it even possible for this to be so goddamn amazing and THE MOVIE HASN'T EVEN COME OUT YET AND I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS AND THE FEELS ASDFGHJKL;
...
I'm much calmer now. Though you BETTER give us more for this... it's too darn awesome to NOT continue.
GingerJerkyPear chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hey cool story. :) please continue soon.
S Lila 315 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is so good! Love it please continue!