Reviews for Make Me Feel Better, Daddy
Diana chapter 1 . 6/27
make diana happy please I apsogupo.
Diana chapter 1 . 6/27
Make me happy please I neef it.
Welp chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
*reads story*
*reads comment section*
I believe I speak for everybody when I say I have the weirdest of boners right now.
MasterMeister999 chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I think this is absolutely adorable so far and this is coming from a guy!

I dare say that "Panty and Stocking with Gaterbelt" is one of the greatest cartoons, not animes, I consider (although not for biased reasons) I've ever seen. The characters are funny and have personality, the situations are hilarious, the action was beyond off the chain, and after viewing this for the first time, anything with an art style as colorful and appealing as this became right up my alley. I think it's Hiroyuki Imaishi's most creative and original work without a doubt next to "Dead Leaves." People like him need to break the rules more often, but it's a real shame that it ended the way it did...

Truth be told, I get a bit of kink myself over younger characters drawn in styles similar to the show's. I'm well aware that they are fictional, but it's kinda complicated. Don't worry, though, I'm not a fetishist.

I got a real kick out of this. I can picture perfectly Boxer taking care of his baby brother set in the show's art style without getting creeped out. Everything so far is adorable but my criticism, however, is that I hope you will not take it too far. I don't know about anyone else, but I do not want to see Sock making a mess in a diaper and Boxer has to clean him up, or Sock being potty trained. Please keep it a level that doesn't cross over into the really messed up.

And please, for the love of god, don't turn it into something really sappy and sad, like Sock dies or the dreaded you know what.

Other than that, this was very heartwarming.
CC23 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This is such a cute fanfic, especially how Boxer has to act like both a big brother AND father for Sock O()O
luna chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
This was...AMAZING!
i've been looking for something like this for a while(sorry for spelling mistakes **)

I LOVE IT!
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
D'aw, I loved it! More, plz!
Hetalian Miss chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was actually quite adorable. I enjoyed it a lot! :3
Chizu chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Aww! So cute! 3 great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Will you continue this?
magic shadow777 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Weird, but I can't say I didn't expect that.
puzzlerkitten chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Loving this! This kink is one of mine and I love this anime, but it being genderbent in this hits all the right marks for me. The only thing I would suggest is maybe making the chapters just a bit longer if it's possible? Other than that, no complaints. Hope to read more soon!
-Lex
poseidon mate chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Please update love this story
jojogirl19 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
finish this please oh please thankyou
Shy Mittens chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awwww! This is sooooo cute so far. It's just too adorable.

I really like it so far. I think you captured their personality as dudes pretty well. .w. I hope yah write more in the future, I can't wait Keep up the good work