Reviews for The White Album
expecto-patroniam chapter 11 . 11/4
awww that was soo cute! i love your fics! and i love how algernon finally brought him a bacon sandwich i actually thought it was impossible :P
lilieswho chapter 11 . 10/9
See, this is exactly how a story should end: with a happy ending where no one dies.
I loved this so much! Well, you're probably tired of reading that you are amazing and that what you write is pure gold, but I'm going to do it anyway!
There it is
HeriadlasofHest chapter 11 . 8/13
That was the sweetest, bestest thing ever. I adore this story more than I can say.
bluefangirl chapter 11 . 7/28
this did start off a bit dark, but ended up light and fluffy. i really liked it :D
Amazing, this was really amazing. I loved it alot. Although sirius was a bit of a jerk...
bitemealienboy chapter 11 . 6/30
I adore everything about this. Your James and his mom, The Beatles, Algernon, the way you gave Lily a valid reason to saying "no/later" ('cause I've seen too many authors making ver come off as a bitch in similar circumstances) and I love the ending as well.
ninayasmijn chapter 11 . 4/9
This has to be one of my favourite stories with James and Lily, along with Haggis from Algernon. You are also an amazing writer and I love the way your have the chemistry between Lily and James. I'm hoping to see more of you soon, but take your time. Your in my alerts so I'll see.

Yours Sincerely, Nina
Your James is so in character. He acts exactly as JKR's James would act, and also Algernon is the ultimate babe. (in his apology letter, it says "quality is better than quality" if you cared enough to fix that. sorry.)
That was brilliant! I love jameses parents! Its just like I imagined everything!
Mona Skyes chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Great story! I thought all the characterisation was on point. I love how you didn't make Peter a cliched coward, and added your own personal touches to every one. The humour prevented the story from getting too heavy. Lovely job!
FlameFeather4549 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Great story! Thank you so much!
I especially loved the ending. And James' mum was hilarious!
Thank you!
By the way, how doesn't this have more reviews? I really enjoyed this story, it was so well written, and everyone was perfectly in character!
Granaroma chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Hi! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I was actually looking for one where Lily would gradually fall in love in a realistic way, and I guess you managed it quite well. I loves the way you depicted characters, especially James, who was very touching and sweet. And the disagrement and all the frustrations, anger and pain it engendered were exceptionally well described. Really, I love your style of writing generally speaking, and I can explain why I loved this story that much, but thank you! You're truly talented!
(By the way, I'm French and did not get the pun Alihotsy/alipotsy, would you mind to expain?)
flyingby chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
"My name is James Potter," he told the owner of the shoe shop. "I attend a very elite boarding school in Argentina most of the year and require summer employment. I can juggle knives and I've trained my cat to fetch me things."

Um. SOLD. This line had me in complete giggles! Now I'll have to go on to finish reading, no matter what. :)
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
There was a time I believed I was in love with James Potter...I now know the truth! I am in love with Odette an Algernon! LOVE THIS STORY!
VictoryNike chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Oh my goodness this was hilarious. Algernon was definitely the best character in this. Not to mention James's mom. She is hilarious. And James's character, too. It was just overall great. Well done!