Reviews for The White Album
ninayasmijn chapter 11 . 4/9
This has to be one of my favourite stories with James and Lily, along with Haggis from Algernon. You are also an amazing writer and I love the way your have the chemistry between Lily and James. I'm hoping to see more of you soon, but take your time. Your in my alerts so I'll see.

Yours Sincerely, Nina
Your James is so in character. He acts exactly as JKR's James would act, and also Algernon is the ultimate babe. (in his apology letter, it says "quality is better than quality" if you cared enough to fix that. sorry.)
That was brilliant! I love jameses parents! Its just like I imagined everything!
Mona Skyes chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Great story! I thought all the characterisation was on point. I love how you didn't make Peter a cliched coward, and added your own personal touches to every one. The humour prevented the story from getting too heavy. Lovely job!
FlameFeather4549 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Great story! Thank you so much!
I especially loved the ending. And James' mum was hilarious!
Thank you!
By the way, how doesn't this have more reviews? I really enjoyed this story, it was so well written, and everyone was perfectly in character!
Granaroma chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Hi! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I was actually looking for one where Lily would gradually fall in love in a realistic way, and I guess you managed it quite well. I loves the way you depicted characters, especially James, who was very touching and sweet. And the disagrement and all the frustrations, anger and pain it engendered were exceptionally well described. Really, I love your style of writing generally speaking, and I can explain why I loved this story that much, but thank you! You're truly talented!
(By the way, I'm French and did not get the pun Alihotsy/alipotsy, would you mind to expain?)
flyingby chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
"My name is James Potter," he told the owner of the shoe shop. "I attend a very elite boarding school in Argentina most of the year and require summer employment. I can juggle knives and I've trained my cat to fetch me things."

Um. SOLD. This line had me in complete giggles! Now I'll have to go on to finish reading, no matter what. :)
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
There was a time I believed I was in love with James Potter...I now know the truth! I am in love with Odette an Algernon! LOVE THIS STORY!
VictoryNike chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Oh my goodness this was hilarious. Algernon was definitely the best character in this. Not to mention James's mom. She is hilarious. And James's character, too. It was just overall great. Well done!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
This fic was magnificent :D I love James' mother so much, she is the bestest :) Also, the ending with Algernon was hilarious! Thanks for writing this
I'mRandom chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
I love this. I love your writing. I can't believe this doesn't have more love, it's amazing! Please continue to produce these brilliant works of art I need something good to read :D
IRDDC chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
i was too lazy to log in
i like the ending
- I Really Don;t do Calm
moonfeather2448 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
That was one of my favourite stories I have read on here so far. Maybe my favourite :) It followed my view of the characters so perfectly and even with Sirius' mistakes in the story it made me love him even more so, so thanks for making me love my favourite character even more. A wonderful Jily story, honestly wonderful. Thanks, moonfeather xx
fabiansgoldwatch chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Okay so I never review because I am an awful human being, but this fic is so amazing that I have to say something about it. Or many things.

1. Your version of Lily is, at the very least, my second favourite interpretation of Lily. She's like an actual human which is fantastic but she still has all the amazing qualities which make her so fabulous. I can't put it into words, but she just feels so real.

2. Do I even need to mention how your James is the greatest thing since the greatest thing before sliced bread? Probably not but I will anyway. James is absolutely perfect in this, and by far the funniest I've ever read. I love that he's a twat and I love that he's a sweetheart and I love that he tries to take responsibility and I like that he fails at taking responsibility in certain cases.

3. Sirius is perfect. Remus is perfect. Peter is perfect. You write the dynamic between the Marauders so wonderfully, it's exactly how I imagine it would have been.

4. This is just so fucking funny I swear I actually cried.

5. The relationship between James and Lily progressed at a great pace. I don't know what else to say about that. Just that nothing ever felt rushed or drawn out in the slightest.

6. James' mum. Just. Incredible. She is everything. She is the light from the sun. She explains why James is so lovably ridiculous.

7. The writing is impeccable.

8. I am in awe of how you manage to come up with ridiculous things for the Marauders to do that fit so perfectly within canon but are still so creative and genius and just hilarious.

There's definitely more I could say about this fic but I can't think of anything right now. Basically, I think it's the best thing ever.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I realize I got to here without reviewing and I had some things I wanted to compliment you on but I chanced a look at your review number and got much too distracted to even remember what I was going to type. So this probably sums it up beautifully: how in the great wide world Doesnt this have more reviews!?