Reviews for Sleepless nights
Sharon1234 chapter 23 . 4/18
Love this story! It was amazing! The conflicts and the surprising moments near the end like when Tori kisses Jade, but it was a dream. But then when Tori kisses Jade for real, I wasn't expecting that to happen in the following chapter. You don't seem to write anymore, but I just want to let you know that this was great, and thanks for writing it!
Trip chapter 23 . 1/19
I seriously cant tell you how many times Ive read this. Ive been reading it at least once a month for a year. I just cant get enough of it. Wonderfully Amazingly Awesome
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
Oh, it's so good, but it hasn't been updated, so it huurts.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
It's had me at hello, not had me hello.
Wolf2468 chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Please continue please
JuliusKing chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Awesome and very fluffy. Not bad in any way except for ignoring the rest of the cast. It's fine, really, but character interaction would be nice, and probably add some meet under these feathers of fluff you've got here. Add in a bit more plot and suddenly you'll have something I can appreciate that much more.
Nikkie Ma'Shay chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
I like the story so far, I would like to see the twin Sam come home and her and Jade get closer, the boy try to ask Tori why she didn't call, Beck try to get Jade back because he founded out how much he was worng for hurt Jade. How he miss and love her and how want her back. How he leaned his lesson. Tori turn him down immediately

P.s it just an Ideas
Channy2425 chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
damn, i came to an end ugh! hope to read more
TimelessReader chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
Hey thanks for the heads up on when you have update this story I really appreciate it. Lovely update glad to see that Jade finally has gotten her butt in gear.
XlXJasminXlX chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
*Squeals* Another chapter soon? It's killing me .-. your story is perfect by the way..
JoriForever chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
FINALLY. AFTER 22 CHAPTERS. IT'S HAPPENING.
JPElles chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
Fun chapter.
Lilsky chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
Very good chapter. I like how Jade is confused by her feelings but she still knows she wants Tori.
Theromaticgirl chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
Get it Jade! Haha finally. Damn jealous Jade is sexy lol
Guest chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
sorry but the middle of chapter note is useless and illegal, also the jared character is a useless plot device that bring nothing to this.