Reviews for Collapse
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was a great story! I don't know how you can whip up a detailed universe into a short story but you really have a talent! And it was AU but everyone was still true to character so I never felt removed from it. Very enjoyable.
Cherry Fay chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love how you can create a whole universe in a short text. A rare skill.
CF x
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
What a dark world, but I'm glad Sherlock and Molly break through the system in their own way.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Impressive.
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Normally, I'm not really into AU-scenarios, but that was really interesting. And the ending...damn, it was hot. Really hot! :)
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Is it wrong of me to want an entire series based in this world. This was fascinating, the hints of the world outside. it reminded me in places of the handmaid's tale. excellent job.
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
It is a weird story, but kind of lovely, too. And you did an amazing job keeping the characters so canon when the rest of the world they were set in was so far removed. Loved it!
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
OK I'm hooked.
Lono chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Um, yeah. Loved this. I loved the post-apocalyptic feel to the story without sacrificing the cozy, insular world of 221b, and I LOVED the sweetness of the romance between Sherlock and Molly in spite of those ominous hints you gave us of the world around them.
I would love to read more!
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh, I liked the premise for this story ! Too bad it's only one chapter, I feel this AU deserved more. And it's not so weird.

At first I found this Molly too forward, but then I realized she must have been through a lot, with the Collapse and since becoming indentured. It makes sense she'd be more assertive, more confident.

If you ever want to expand on this particular universe, I'll gladly read it. :-)
Doctor WTF chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love this. It is magnificent!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Please never stop writing Sherlolly stories, you do it so well 3
Weeping-Lightning chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is so good, please say you're going to write more!
kawoosh chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh I loved this! Really wish there was more.
Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like this Molly. Although her situation is less than ideal, she has a strength that pulls her through, and pulls Sherlock in. Wonderfully sketched characters for this alternative universe.

Thank you for sharing it with us!