Reviews for Outlived
Jenna chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
incredibly powerful. please write more, this site is severely lacking in cal leandros fanfiction!
Annie chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
You are right, this is depressing, but I'm so glad there are writers like you in the world to carry on this amazing story. You did a wonderful job. I loved it, and I have been very dissatisfied with a lot of Nightlife fan-fiction. I give you a 10 out of 10!
em chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
As usual exceptionally written! Just very very sad, that is perhaps the worst ways the characters could end up :( Love all your writing!
Independence-Day chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love this. It's sad, but very well written, and it fits, in an odd way.
lady voldemort2005 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You are right read at your own risk. It made me teary eyed.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was a good story. It shows the worst that could happen but also shows the characters as close to the truth as anyone can should that be what happened to them. Ja.
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Okay, I know absolutely nothing about this fandom (I just have you on Author Alert, lol) but you've intrigued me! Beautiful, vivid writing - I especially like this line: "It was wondrous, heartbreakingly wondrous, how fast a perfectly new and shiny photograph could become creased and yellowed, and with Promise just as new, just as shiny." Promise's reaction to the realization that Niko is dead is very poignant, as is the breaking of her bond with Robin. The way mentions of the photograph recur through the story is quite haunting.

Sorry to hear you're feeling depressed, by the way! Hope things are better soon.