Reviews for The Replacement
prfahibi chapter 1 . 2/18
HAHAHAHAHHAHA I can't stop laughing, so freakin funny! XD
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
*giggles* This is hilarious. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You could almost make this a dream of Sweets and how he would start jumping and blushing when Brennan comes close and he tries not to be caught staring at Brennan while Booth is around.
someonetookMe chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lol that was crazy. While sweet probably did have a crush on Brennan the idea of her wanting Sweets over Booth is about as AU as it gets. Cute little story... Although Booth and Hannahs European sex tour made me shudder.
3sq chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Way to just get this out there! Nicely done! M.
PAHH chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh my God I'm laughing so hard that I can't breathe. LOOOOOL.
leshagen chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
After reading this story, I do believe that I am going blind, my ears are bleeding, and the world as I know it has ceased to exist! But I get the absurdity of it all, lol. I do love my baby duck and think it will be quite amusing with all three of them under the same roof for (hopefully) a limited time. But the idea of Brennan and Sweets together defies the laws of nature, hahaha. Great fun though, it made me laugh :D
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
DorothyOz chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
LOL LOL LOL The situation and the result of it is so into la la land that I must proclaim you king of the loony bin! LOL

Great little funny...
speaknowbeloud chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
The ridiculessness (is that how you spell it? Is that even a word?) is amazing. Yes, I love Sweets and I love how much we're getting to see him...but replacing Booth? Sorry, baby duck. Not gonna happen!

Also, this definitely made my day :)
rynogeny chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Best. Response. Ever to the nuts. Heh. This rocks.
Caprigirl60 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very tongue in cheek and yet, disturbing. I threw up in my mouth a little at the idea of sweets & Brennan having sex. Talk about AU. LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow just Wow but I have always thought Sweets had /has a crush on DR. Brennan and sort of explains Daisy.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Thanks for the laugh! LOL
C-bones chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Lol. I don't even know what else to say.